Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Where can I refund my money?

Honestly, there were so many options to keep this server running at full capacity and you decided to either ignore, remove or close these? I'm sure to not play on the server anymore with this update. Your only competitor for 1.12+ PvP is MCCIsland, as mentioned before. By closing 1.12+ you literally lose all of the community that stayed for that exact reason. I'm lost for words.

Thanks CubeCraft for many years of fun and the community for making it even better. I suppose my and many others time has come. See you in the afterlife! o/

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
The big change part two: electric boogaloo

Logged just to say this update seems amazing, to the java players who upset about this update. In the nicest way possible, get a reality check. The server is dying, things get removed. It’s just how things go. If you genuinely believe that Drew WANTED this to happen, you need one desperately.

CamilaCelis7w7

Novice Member
Feb 7, 2019
cam no servirá d nada quejarse en este punto, ya fue, tocará recrear td y tratar d pasarlo a algun server o algo :/
es que no es justo tampoco que solo digan: "cerramos una modalidad porque no hay gente". Cuando en las noches es cuando les da mas gente, mas de 70 personas jugando solo esta modalidad en las noches, es decepcionante que quieren hacer eso :/

Pekfzz

Mar 25, 2020
Sverige
Okay, this is actually stupid, sure that you are removing featured games, those peaking with 20 players but why would you delete minerware or tower defence, I really do see more people playing those than parkour, atleast tower defence games starts the whole day. And why would you keep the bad eggwars maps, and only do 4v4s? and why'd you remove the team games instead of the solo? Are you actually trying to destroy communities instead of doing the best of the situation? Idk about y'all but me myself, and many others are quitting for this.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The big change part two: electric boogaloo

Logged just to say this update seems amazing, to the java players who upset about this update. In the nicest way possible, get a reality check. The server is dying, things get removed. It’s just how things go. If you genuinely believe that Drew WANTED this to happen, you need one desperately.
I could not have said this any better

The team has spent a long time figuring out what to do with Java, whether that's from doing a larger update or not. This is the best compromise that you could ask for.

I think the fact that Java isn't being shut entirely is an absolute blessing, let's be real here.

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
es que no es justo tampoco que solo digan: "cerramos una modalidad porque no hay gente". Cuando en las noches es cuando les da mas gente, mas de 70 personas jugando solo esta modalidad en las noches, es decepcionante que quieren hacer eso :/
es vrd pero el prolema de td es que no es de pvp y encima ni está en bedrock, x lo tanto a la mayoría ni le importa su existencia, mucho menos a los mods (mencioname al menos uno que sepa jugar decente)

Reactions: CamilaCelis7w7

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
Sad to see a alive and loving community be killed. The server was still playable and enjoyable peaking every day at 1500+ players. And even with these changes you choose to not listen to the comunnity to what they want but just pick some random maps to keep for after the 5th. In eggwars for example you choose to select the following maps :
  • Mushrooms
  • Olympus
  • Palace
  • Ruins
  • Beach
  • Fairytale
    In my opinion you could atleast have asked the people what they wanted and not bring some random maps. Ruins, mushrooms and palace are FOR SURE not the best 4's maps out there and many other comunity member would agree with me about that. So atleast let us have a say in these small things that are possible for us to have a opinion about.

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
I think the fact that Java isn't being shut entirely is an absolute blessing, let's be real here.
But it will, you know as just as everyone else does.
How long will it last with this update? Not long
I for one will not be playing with this update

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
I could not have said this any better

The team has spent a long time figuring out what to do with Java, whether that's from doing a larger update or not. This is the best compromise that you could ask for.

cube had td as their only original gamemode and evrn java exclusive but they are so bad that they couldn't even make a decent tutorial (tryhards who knows how to play the game properly exists)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
But it will, you know as just as everyone else does.
How long will it last with this update? Not long
I for one will not be playing with this update
If the server needs to shut then it will. But I'm saying the fact that the team hasn't thrown in the towel yet shows they still care for Java and will continue to try and foster growth in it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom