Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Hey Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Let's start with a little story. One day, @Soulless_Unity & @rubik_cube_man were chilling whilst watching Zootopia, when Soul mentioned that BlockWars was one of their favourite gamemodes, and Rubik hinted that it would be a fun idea if there were a 100 player BlockWars games. Then Giga BlockWars was born. During their free time, Soul created 3 Giga maps and Rubik developed the support 50 player games. So there you have it, starting from watching Zootopia, to releasing GIGA BlockWars. What a crazy twist of events. Wow... it seems shorter when typing this out. Want to learn more about Giga BlockWars, read below!

This gamemode is only available on our Bedrock edition network and is currently available in our Beta Games lobby. As you title says, we've added 50v50 BlockWars, which you can play today. We have 50v50 for Capture the Flag and Bridges. There's 3 maps for this gamemode, go and check it out!

Because 50v50 is so large, we've added a rolling player count system, bit similar to our Free for All gamemode, players can leave and join at any point. The reward system works on how much time you've spend in that game/contributed to the game. Rather than iron ore generators, we have Iron block generators so that you can gear up faster!

🏰 Capture the Flag: Castle

Castle.png

I thought it was a castle, but it’s just a fort. I had to de-moat it.

🟠 Capture the Flag: Canyon

Canyon.png

I canyon believe it...

🔮 Bridges: Mystery

Mystery.png

Where Shaggy and Scooby at?

🥳 Other tweaks!

Along with the new gamemode available in our Beta Games lobby, we've made other tweaks to our Bedrock network. Have a look below!

Main hub:
  • Revamped massive floating Cube
  • Made game banners scale went looking at them
  • Hotbar items open automatically when clicked on touch devices.
BlockWars:
  • Added the ability to join games in progress
  • You are automatically transferred to a new game at the end of the game
  • Added an AFK kick feature
  • Added a new flag location indicator, visible across the map
  • Rewarded experience and points are now varied based on time spent in the game

Thanks for reading; we hope you enjoy Giga BlockWars and the new tweaks introduced into the main hub and BlockWars. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 584093

Let's start with a little story. One day, @Soulless_Unity & @rubik_cube_man were chilling whilst watching Zootopia, when Soul mentioned that BlockWars was one of their favourite gamemodes, and Rubik hinted that it would be a fun idea if there were a 100 player BlockWars games. Then Giga BlockWars was born. During their free time, Soul created 3 Giga maps and Rubik developed the support 50 player games. So there you have it, starting from watching Zootopia, to releasing GIGA BlockWars. What a crazy twist of events. Wow... it seems shorter when typing this out. Want to learn more about Giga BlockWars, read below!

This gamemode is only available on our Bedrock edition network and is currently available in our Beta Games lobby. As you title says, we've added 50v50 BlockWars, which you can play today. We have 50v50 for Capture the Flag and Bridges. There's 3 maps for this gamemode, go and check it out!

Because 50v50 is so large, we've added a rolling player count system, bit similar to our Free for All gamemode, players can leave and join at any point. The reward system works on how much time you've spend in that game/contributed to the game. Rather than iron ore generators, we have Iron block generators so that you can gear up faster!

View attachment 214599

View attachment 214596
I canyon believe it...

View attachment 214598

🥳 Other tweaks!

Along with the new gamemode available in our Beta Games lobby, we've made other tweaks to our Bedrock network. Have a look below!

Main hub:
BlockWars:

Thanks for reading; we hope you enjoy Giga BlockWars and the new tweaks introduced into the main hub and BlockWars. Have fun!
this will be so fun with lots of people

D

Deleted member 584093

View attachment 214599

View attachment 214596
I canyon believe it...

View attachment 214598

🥳 Other tweaks!

Main hub:
BlockWars:

reminds me of lifeboat capture the flag but with more people

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021

View attachment 214599

View attachment 214596
I canyon believe it...

View attachment 214598

🥳 Other tweaks!

Main hub:
BlockWars:

HOLY CRAP THIS ACTULLY HAPPENED GG

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
so there is time to make a fking 50v50 but not for fixing fastmining in java blockwars which has been there for years

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
im sorry but this has probs gotta be one of cubes worst choices to do.... 100 player games.... games lag in eggwars mega at 40 but 100 just takes the cake with lag. Frames are an issue with lower end devices and it causes serious lag for them.
I have a 2060 Nvidia Graphics card and I even have lag.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom