Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

klekoGamezYT

Jan 3, 2023
Canada
www.youtube.com
It's kinda laggy, "kinda" :D
Yeah but thats not true. Most videos posted are totally fine. 9 out of 10 games I play are totally fine. Sometimes you connect to a slower server. However, having a good graphics card and settings will improve your performance like a gaming mouse, gamming keyboard and 144 hz monitor do. You can still play and enjoy on the switch and other consoles. I notice a small difference between 3080 and 3090 even though the 3080 is only like 30-40% load. I am sure the 40.. series cards are even better.

It would be good to figure out the optimal settings for each console/system BTW and figure out the latency in mili seconds so we just don't throw up baseless comments without backing them up.

ondatra93

Jul 31, 2022
Yeah but thats not true. Most videos posted are totally fine. 9 out of 10 games I play are totally fine. Sometimes you connect to a slower server. However, having a good graphics card and settings will improve your performance like a gaming mouse, gamming keyboard and 144 hz monitor do. You can still play and enjoy on the switch and other consoles. I notice a small difference between 3080 and 3090 even though the 3080 is only like 30-40% load. I am sure the 40.. series cards are even better.

It would be good to figure out the optimal settings for each console/system BTW and figure out the latency in mili seconds so we just don't throw up baseless comments without backing them up.
The problem is that when there are too many players, u have lower ping. That's why it's laggy.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Let's start with a little story. One day, @Soulless_Unity & @rubik_cube_man were chilling whilst watching Zootopia, when Soul mentioned that BlockWars was one of their favourite gamemodes, and Rubik hinted that it would be a fun idea if there were a 100 player BlockWars games. Then Giga BlockWars was born. During their free time, Soul created 3 Giga maps and Rubik developed the support 50 player games. So there you have it, starting from watching Zootopia, to releasing GIGA BlockWars. What a crazy twist of events. Wow... it seems shorter when typing this out. Want to learn more about Giga BlockWars, read below!

This gamemode is only available on our Bedrock edition network and is currently available in our Beta Games lobby. As you title says, we've added 50v50 BlockWars, which you can play today. We have 50v50 for Capture the Flag and Bridges. There's 3 maps for this gamemode, go and check it out!

Because 50v50 is so large, we've added a rolling player count system, bit similar to our Free for All gamemode, players can leave and join at any point. The reward system works on how much time you've spend in that game/contributed to the game. Rather than iron ore generators, we have Iron block generators so that you can gear up faster!

🏰 Capture the Flag: Castle

View attachment 214599
I thought it was a castle, but it’s just a fort. I had to de-moat it.

🟠 Capture the Flag: Canyon

View attachment 214596
I canyon believe it...

🔮 Bridges: Mystery

View attachment 214598
Where Shaggy and Scooby at?

🥳 Other tweaks!

Along with the new gamemode available in our Beta Games lobby, we've made other tweaks to our Bedrock network. Have a look below!

Main hub:
  • Revamped massive floating Cube
  • Made game banners scale went looking at them
  • Hotbar items open automatically when clicked on touch devices.
BlockWars:
  • Added the ability to join games in progress
  • You are automatically transferred to a new game at the end of the game
  • Added an AFK kick feature
  • Added a new flag location indicator, visible across the map
  • Rewarded experience and points are now varied based on time spent in the game

Thanks for reading; we hope you enjoy Giga BlockWars and the new tweaks introduced into the main hub and BlockWars. Have fun!
So that’s how you become successful, brb gotta watch zootopia

klekoGamezYT

Jan 3, 2023
Canada
www.youtube.com
The problem is that when there are too many players, u have lower ping. That's why it's laggy.
I understand the theory and logic behind it however this does not seem to be the case in practice. I am going off of playing 50v50 giga for over a few months now and many games played. Do you have data to back up what you are saying such as knowledge of the server and how it functions or these are your observations based on your internet speed, latency and distance to their server. My ping is usually anywhere from 1-4ms and I have fibre so maybe this makes a difference on top of have a decent set up. This is why I am saying I understand what you are saying however I am not seeing it in practice with my set up 90%+ of the time.

I am not trying to be rude or anything just focus on the actual performance talk, actual data and facts without filter the message.

I would also love it if they can improve this game if it needs improving. The more people that play it and enjoy it the more enjoyable and challenging it becomes.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand the theory and logic behind it however this does not seem to be the case in practice. I am going off of playing 50v50 giga for over a few months now and many games played. Do you have data to back up what you are saying such as knowledge of the server and how it functions or these are your observations based on your internet speed, latency and distance to their server. My ping is usually anywhere from 1-4ms and I have fibre so maybe this makes a difference on top of have a decent set up. This is why I am saying I understand what you are saying however I am not seeing it in practice with my set up 90%+ of the time.

I am not trying to be rude or anything just focus on the actual performance talk, actual data and facts without filter the message.

I would also love it if they can improve this game if it needs improving. The more people that play it and enjoy it the more enjoyable and challenging it becomes.
E7634D39-2010-41FA-B2D0-F89868AF5B49.jpeg

I pinged cubecraft 4 times with almost no devices on my internet (not good if you can’t tell, and I omitted the 1440 ping as an outlier).
0461F0ED-7255-4012-9E72-DD62519F48AD.jpeg

This is the exact same time, but on Speedtest (when I play cubecraft it sometimes says 1mbs download).
So what do you think playing Giga BlockWars on this internet is like? My internet is not that out of the average either, as some of my friends who I play with have this same quality of internet (if you use frontier, you probably understand). So yeah, there is your data :)

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him

Me thinking 135ms is average :o

mepijn

Mar 1, 2023
Koewacht, Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him

Let's start with a little story. One day, @Soulless_Unity & @rubik_cube_man were chilling whilst watching Zootopia, when Soul mentioned that BlockWars was one of their favourite gamemodes, and Rubik hinted that it would be a fun idea if there were a 100 player BlockWars games. Then Giga BlockWars was born. During their free time, Soul created 3 Giga maps and Rubik developed the support 50 player games. So there you have it, starting from watching Zootopia, to releasing GIGA BlockWars. What a crazy twist of events. Wow... it seems shorter when typing this out. Want to learn more about Giga BlockWars, read below!

This gamemode is only available on our Bedrock edition network and is currently available in our Beta Games lobby. As you title says, we've added 50v50 BlockWars, which you can play today. We have 50v50 for Capture the Flag and Bridges. There's 3 maps for this gamemode, go and check it out!

Because 50v50 is so large, we've added a rolling player count system, bit similar to our Free for All gamemode, players can leave and join at any point. The reward system works on how much time you've spend in that game/contributed to the game. Rather than iron ore generators, we have Iron block generators so that you can gear up faster!

View attachment 214599

View attachment 214596
I canyon believe it...

View attachment 214598

🥳 Other tweaks!

Along with the new gamemode available in our Beta Games lobby, we've made other tweaks to our Bedrock network. Have a look below!

Main hub:
BlockWars:

Thanks for reading; we hope you enjoy Giga BlockWars and the new tweaks introduced into the main hub and BlockWars. Have fun!

View attachment 214599

View attachment 214596
I canyon believe it...

View attachment 214598

🥳 Other tweaks!

Main hub:
BlockWars:

sometimes boring and a to big map tbh

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom