Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Let's start with a little story. One day, @Soulless_Unity & @rubik_cube_man were chilling whilst watching Zootopia, when Soul mentioned that BlockWars was one of their favourite gamemodes, and Rubik hinted that it would be a fun idea if there were a 100 player BlockWars games. Then Giga BlockWars was born. During their free time, Soul created 3 Giga maps and Rubik developed the support 50 player games. So there you have it, starting from watching Zootopia, to releasing GIGA BlockWars. What a crazy twist of events. Wow... it seems shorter when typing this out. Want to learn more about Giga BlockWars, read below!

This gamemode is only available on our Bedrock edition network and is currently available in our Beta Games lobby. As you title says, we've added 50v50 BlockWars, which you can play today. We have 50v50 for Capture the Flag and Bridges. There's 3 maps for this gamemode, go and check it out!

Because 50v50 is so large, we've added a rolling player count system, bit similar to our Free for All gamemode, players can leave and join at any point. The reward system works on how much time you've spend in that game/contributed to the game. Rather than iron ore generators, we have Iron block generators so that you can gear up faster!

🏰 Capture the Flag: Castle

View attachment 214599
I thought it was a castle, but it’s just a fort. I had to de-moat it.

🟠 Capture the Flag: Canyon

View attachment 214596
I canyon believe it...

🔮 Bridges: Mystery

View attachment 214598
Where Shaggy and Scooby at?

🥳 Other tweaks!

Along with the new gamemode available in our Beta Games lobby, we've made other tweaks to our Bedrock network. Have a look below!

Main hub:
  • Revamped massive floating Cube
  • Made game banners scale went looking at them
  • Hotbar items open automatically when clicked on touch devices.
BlockWars:
  • Added the ability to join games in progress
  • You are automatically transferred to a new game at the end of the game
  • Added an AFK kick feature
  • Added a new flag location indicator, visible across the map
  • Rewarded experience and points are now varied based on time spent in the game

Thanks for reading; we hope you enjoy Giga BlockWars and the new tweaks introduced into the main hub and BlockWars. Have fun!
1v1 bridge has been pretty buggy (spawning in different spots than normal, blocks wont place, etc.) Idk what y’all did. Im not complaining, I’m just tryna let y’all know what’s occurring during gameplay. Peace ✌️

May 10, 2021

Let's start with a little story. One day, @Soulless_Unity & @rubik_cube_man were chilling whilst watching Zootopia, when Soul mentioned that BlockWars was one of their favourite gamemodes, and Rubik hinted that it would be a fun idea if there were a 100 player BlockWars games. Then Giga BlockWars was born. During their free time, Soul created 3 Giga maps and Rubik developed the support 50 player games. So there you have it, starting from watching Zootopia, to releasing GIGA BlockWars. What a crazy twist of events. Wow... it seems shorter when typing this out. Want to learn more about Giga BlockWars, read below!

This gamemode is only available on our Bedrock edition network and is currently available in our Beta Games lobby. As you title says, we've added 50v50 BlockWars, which you can play today. We have 50v50 for Capture the Flag and Bridges. There's 3 maps for this gamemode, go and check it out!

Because 50v50 is so large, we've added a rolling player count system, bit similar to our Free for All gamemode, players can leave and join at any point. The reward system works on how much time you've spend in that game/contributed to the game. Rather than iron ore generators, we have Iron block generators so that you can gear up faster!

View attachment 214599

View attachment 214596
I canyon believe it...

View attachment 214598

🥳 Other tweaks!

Along with the new gamemode available in our Beta Games lobby, we've made other tweaks to our Bedrock network. Have a look below!

Main hub:
BlockWars:

Thanks for reading; we hope you enjoy Giga BlockWars and the new tweaks introduced into the main hub and BlockWars. Have fun!
I don't like all the mega even 20vs20

logans100

Sep 18, 2022

View attachment 214599

View attachment 214596
I canyon believe it...

View attachment 214598

🥳 Other tweaks!

Main hub:
BlockWars:

Super buggy and it joins me into an ongoing game, i dont like this because my team might be about to lose and then i lose too

xFLQ

Jul 9, 2021

View attachment 214599

View attachment 214596
I canyon believe it...

View attachment 214598

🥳 Other tweaks!

Main hub:
BlockWars:

It’s good idea but i think

View attachment 214599

View attachment 214596
I canyon believe it...

View attachment 214598

🥳 Other tweaks!

Main hub:
BlockWars:

i think it’s while be cool but 50vs 50 it’s ps4 and xbox

View attachment 214599

View attachment 214596
I canyon believe it...

View attachment 214598

🥳 Other tweaks!

Main hub:
BlockWars:

hi, i think it’s will be very cool but there will be lag and drop 4 ps4 and xbox360 players,i think is 25vs25 better.🤍

Reactions: legendaryfox977

xpro123456789

Sep 25, 2022
you some times get stuck in the respawn and get kicked for being afk is there a way to fix this as it happens to a lot of people

Jun 20, 2021
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,
This does have a lot of potential but I can't think of a way to play it without having to lag like crazy, this does ruin the experience of the gameplay and also, dimond armor is too powerful, I hope it improves!

BYE!!

TC XD

Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,
This does have a lot of potential but I can't think of a way to play it without having to lag like crazy, this does ruin the experience of the gameplay and also, dimond armor is too powerful, I hope it improves!

BYE!!
Yeah, it's horribly laggy because of how much is going on, and yeah diamond armor is way too op, especially when tryhards want to win quickly

fazerev1ved

Dec 6, 2022

View attachment 214599

View attachment 214596
I canyon believe it...

View attachment 214598

🥳 Other tweaks!

Main hub:
BlockWars:

buggy
very bugger

klekoGamezYT

Jan 3, 2023
Canada
www.youtube.com
I love this game. I used to play lucky blocks but now I mainly paly this. Most of the time it is not laggy but we use RTX 3080, and 3090 for my daughter. I really have fun taking out the entire team LOL

I wish there was a better way to report the cheaters in game but now that we have this forum I will just post gameplay to the mods. However it does look like they try to stay on top of it. I notice a lot of players have reach and some outright cheat like just fly through the map. Some of them have subtle cheats so its hard to tell.

I hope this game grows, gets more efficient, cleans up the cheaters and t maybe tournaments. Great potential BTW

Although I didnt record my record of 77. I know some people get close to 100 kills in the game. Would love to see their epic gameplay as well. Not sure if this is the best place to post it. Hopefully you guys share some awesome clips as well.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
I love this game. I used to play lucky blocks but now I mainly paly this. Most of the time it is not laggy but we use RTX 3080, and 3090 for my daughter. I really have fun taking out the entire team LOL
Welcome to the forums, I'm glad you like this game mode and can play it with your daughter.
I wish there was a better way to report the cheaters in game but now that we have this forum I will just post gameplay to the mods. However it does look like they try to stay on top of it. I notice a lot of players have reach and some outright cheat like just fly through the map. Some of them have subtle cheats so its hard to tell.
You can report players via https://cbecrft.net/BedrockReports/ make sure to press the "Create a report!" button.
1672740884203.png

ondatra93

Jul 31, 2022

View attachment 214599

View attachment 214596
I canyon believe it...

View attachment 214598

🥳 Other tweaks!

Main hub:
BlockWars:

It's kinda laggy, "kinda" :D

klekoGamezYT

Jan 3, 2023
Canada
www.youtube.com
Here is my daughter from today destroying everyone and getting 82 kills and 2 flag captures in this game. It’s time to quit boys she is is coming for you. Imagine how good she will be when she turns 14. 😁

p.s…I tried to stop her when I realized what she was doing and failed miserably 😅

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom