Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Just an idea, but wouldn't it be fairer to make two separate leaderboards for most core damage and most flags captured? Anyways love the updated <3
Sadly I don't believe that's possible, at least with the way that statistics are tracked. We could, but we'd need to reset BlockWars stats.

Reactions: Technosword

DJDAN2020(1)

Aug 8, 2020
Somewhere only I know!
Hello Java CubeCrafters,

Today we have a little change for ya! BlockWars has been removed from featured games and placed into its own game stand. Located next to the featured game NPC. This means that BlockWars CTF, Core & Bridges will rotate one at a time on the BlockWars NPC, changing every 2 days.

Also, the core health in BlockWars Core has been reduced from 25 to 15!

View attachment 187348
BlockWars NPC stand.
We hope you enjoy these little changes, have fun playing BlockWars and stay safe!
Ye boi, I’m a massive and I mean MASSIVE BLOCKWARS fan, waiti for this for ages!

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
@Camezonda @IlluzionzDev I’m obviously happy that this was implemented, but I have a question. Why did you guys implement this? A lot of people were waiting for Blockwars to be out of featured games for quite a while.

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
@Camezonda @IlluzionzDev I’m obviously happy that this was implemented, but I have a question. Why did you guys implement this? A lot of people were waiting for Blockwars to be out of featured games for quite a while.
BlockWars Bridges player count was getting lower, and we wanted to keep the NPC stand, and we also knew that people loved CTF. So we found a balance to add all 3 gamemodes: Core, CTF & Bridges. This way, BlockWars appears more often, and CTF players are happy that it appears more often & Bridges players are happy that the gamemode stayed out of featured games. Didn't want to create a storm and swap the gamemodes, having Bridges in featured games & CTF being permanent.

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
now I don't really play Blockwars because I'm not a Java 1.9 player I'm a Java 1.8 player but I'm just gonna say "you did a GREAT Job" anyways (I think I'm talking about the other blockwars so I'm not sure if it is 1..8)

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
BlockWars Bridges player count was getting lower, and we wanted to keep the NPC stand, and we also knew that people loved CTF. So we found a balance to add all 3 gamemodes: Core, CTF & Bridges. This way, BlockWars appears more often, and CTF players are happy that it appears more often & Bridges players are happy that the gamemode stayed out of featured games. Didn't want to create a storm and swap the gamemodes, having Bridges in featured games & CTF being permanent.
Seems balanced and reasonable. Having all the Blockwars merged together in one, smart idea.

antxonio

Feb 25, 2021
Hello Java CubeCrafters,

Today we have a little change for ya! BlockWars has been removed from featured games and placed into its own game stand. Located next to the featured game NPC. This means that BlockWars CTF, Core & Bridges will rotate one at a time on the BlockWars NPC, changing every 2 days.

Also, the core health in BlockWars Core has been reduced from 25 to 15!

View attachment 187348
BlockWars NPC stand.
We hope you enjoy these little changes, have fun playing BlockWars and stay safe!
4 years

siepp

Aug 18, 2019
Sadly I don't believe that's possible, at least with the way that statistics are tracked. We could, but we'd need to reset BlockWars stats.
Oh, i thought, because it was possible before the big games disappear update, it would be possible too now. Not like it's a big problem ofcourse. But could you do it with most flags captured?

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Oh, i thought, because it was possible before the big games disappear update, it would be possible too now. Not like it's a big problem ofcourse. But could you do it with most flags captured?
I think I read your message wrong :D - I read it as having CTF & Core wins separately. We could make 2 different leaderboards, using flag captures and core damage. I'll look into it, but it might take some time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom