Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

egg154324

Jan 27, 2024
as an avid giga player, this is how I feel about this:

the new maps and gamemodes are cool, not quite my cup of tea but I still enjoy them
the addition of chests w/ defensive blocks such as pistons and fences
what definitely ISN'T cool is the shrinking of giga lobbies. the gamemode doesn't feel 50v50 anymore, there just seem to be less players in total and it completely kills the vibe. feels like normal capture the flag or bridges at that point

BubPlayz

Jan 27, 2024
I am a big Cubecraft fan, but this is worst update you have ever had before. Before this update, I loved blockwars.
It was my favorite game on Cubecraft. But CTF being 10v10 really ruins all of the fun. It is a lot more luck based now, and it just chaos with no point to it, until the game ends. 5v5 was the best mode, and I hope you bring in back.

In all due respect,
-BubPlayz

Jan 27, 2024
Well, CTF 10vs10 is really not good
and with the elimination of 5vs5 and with the arrival of 10vs10 in CTF it seems somewhat tedious, I hope they put the previous mode back
92c9e433b9d1d84981012de291dd4bc3.jpg

Last edited:

blue3141

Jan 27, 2024
This update is so bad, I don't even know where to begin. The old game modes in giga version gave time to develop structures, tactics and so on, and with the reduced length now it's just another flavored version of skywars. 10vs10 is the worst thing in the update, it's just a matter of luck. I am not a high-skilled player, more a mid-skilled, and now the games are so unbalanced, with the armors, equipment and enchantments - especially CTF - that I lose every single time. It's frustrating that a bunch of players can reduce even more the game length, the Rush mode makes the giga game last literally 3-4 minutes. What's giga about it now? The dimension of the map? Number of players? This is so bad I doubt I will ever play these modes again. It's pointless if you can't have fun, and for a lot of us, the fun was in searching for strategies and developing tactics - thing that we miss a lot since the farewell to Tower Defense - and not in slaughtering and getting slaughtered by other high-skilled players. I would have played other modes if that was the case. Apart for some Minerware game I won't be returning to this server.

QuackCorn100

Jan 23, 2024
This update is so bad, I don't even know where to begin. The old game modes in giga version gave time to develop structures, tactics and so on, and with the reduced length now it's just another flavored version of skywars. 10vs10 is the worst thing in the update, it's just a matter of luck. I am not a high-skilled player, more a mid-skilled, and now the games are so unbalanced, with the armors, equipment and enchantments - especially CTF - that I lose every single time. It's frustrating that a bunch of players can reduce even more the game length, the Rush mode makes the giga game last literally 3-4 minutes. What's giga about it now? The dimension of the map? Number of players? This is so bad I doubt I will ever play these modes again. It's pointless if you can't have fun, and for a lot of us, the fun was in searching for strategies and developing tactics - thing that we miss a lot since the farewell to Tower Defense - and not in slaughtering and getting slaughtered by other high-skilled players. I would have played other modes if that was the case. Apart for some Minerware game I won't be returning to this server.
I agree 100%

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom