Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lobby Titles & Prefixes

• Option 1: Convert prefixes to lobby titles and remove prefixes entirely from chat.

Votes: 124 64.9%
  • Option 2: Keep prefixes and don't add lobby titles.

Votes: 56 29.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 5.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FartAura

Mar 25, 2021
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Today we'd like to present yet another poll to you about prefixes & new lobby titles. The reason for this poll is because we have big plans for Bedrock and its chat and we'd like to view our options for clearing it up and making it more simple to read.

Option 1: We convert prefixes entirely to lobby titles, these would go under your nameplate, above your player model. Prefixes would be removed.

Options 2: Prefixes remain in chat as normal and we don't add lobby titles.

Feel free to write the reason for your below or any new ideas you come up, we'll be sure to read them all.

Thanks folks! đź’™
Poggers

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Today we'd like to present yet another poll to you about prefixes & new lobby titles. The reason for this poll is because we have big plans for Bedrock and its chat and we'd like to view our options for clearing it up and making it more simple to read.

Option 1: We convert prefixes entirely to lobby titles, these would go under your nameplate, above your player model. Prefixes would be removed.

Feel free to write the reason for your below or any new ideas you come up, we'll be sure to read them all.

Thanks folks!

I like how it is now, I don’t see a reason to change it as it makes the chat colorful and nice. I don’t see many people talk anyways, so I think it should remain.

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja

BOBtherubber

Feb 20, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Tbh I would love both of the features added and the prefix will be with you under or next to your name tag even in games and also you could put an option so you can turn 1 of and 1 on or both off and both on

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I like how it is now, I don’t see a reason to change it as it makes the chat colorful and nice. I don’t see many people talk anyways, so I think it should remain.
The reason for this poll is because we have big plans for Bedrock and its chat and we'd like to view our options for clearing it up and making it more simple to read.

• Unsure
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Thanks folks! đź’™
If Staff decide to put prefixe in titles, it will be messy and laggy like Hive

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
It’s great to see that you guys are looking into reworking the chat, as it’s currently pretty messy in my opinion. Lobby titles would be much cleaner solution!
I personally would also like to see colored names only in lobbies aswell, as it can be pretty confusing which team a player is when the player has a different name color than their team color.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019

Thanks folks! đź’™
Seems like option 1 is winning lads, what did I say ;)

chubsy 4t1

Mar 1, 2021
I'm not too sure what a lobby title is, but the real reason I paid for a rank was to use the Prefixes. I think its a cool way to personalize your account. Kind of like an extra username? Idk really.

Oct 11, 2020
Philippines
Keep prefixes in the chat, if u add the lobby titles, it will be a ripoff from the hive

Attachments

• 742CB77F-971C-442A-88E5-B16E37968ABD.jpeg
    742CB77F-971C-442A-88E5-B16E37968ABD.jpeg
    403.6 KB · Views: 65

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
The whole point of moving them to lobby titles is to be able to remove them from chat because we need the space for other things that are important to Bedrock.
to make the message that cubecraft has a tik tok account more clear?

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
The whole point of moving them to lobby titles is to be able to remove them from chat because we need the space for other things that are important to Bedrock.
By other things do you mean something like how Mineplex puts player level next to their name in chat?

squishysatin

Jan 19, 2021

Thanks folks! đź’™
u r gonna kill the fun part of being in lobbies

• Agree
Reactions: Herbubulle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom