Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lobby Titles & Prefixes

• Option 1: Convert prefixes to lobby titles and remove prefixes entirely from chat.

Votes: 124 64.9%
  • Option 2: Keep prefixes and don't add lobby titles.

Votes: 56 29.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 5.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Today we'd like to present yet another poll to you about prefixes & new lobby titles. The reason for this poll is because we have big plans for Bedrock and its chat and we'd like to view our options for clearing it up and making it more simple to read.

Option 1: We convert prefixes entirely to lobby titles, these would go under your nameplate, above your player model. Prefixes would be removed.

Options 2: Prefixes remain in chat as normal and we don't add lobby titles.

Feel free to write the reason for your below or any new ideas you come up, we'll be sure to read them all.

Thanks folks! 💙

Last edited:

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Im really happy to see this thread. In my opinion prefixes are making the chat look really messy and should be removed. But some prefixes are important to keep in the chat, like the staff member or YouTuber prefixes.
I suggest to turn the prefixes mentioned above into lobby prefixes, but keep them in the chat as well.

xULTIMATEx

Jan 23, 2021
The Matrix

Today we'd like to present yet another poll to you about prefixes & new lobby titles. The reason for this poll is because we have big plans for Bedrock and its chat and we'd like to view our options for clearing it up and making it more simple to read.

Option 1: We convert prefixes entirely to lobby titles, these would go under your nameplate, above your player model. Prefixes would be removed.

Feel free to write the reason for your below or any new ideas you come up, we'll be sure to read them all.

Thanks folks! 💙
I honestly don't really mind the outcome for this at all - on one hand the prefixes are something quite a lot of bedrock players have been used to yet having a change like this might make chats a lot more cleaner and easier to read. I'm down

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
I personally think that the prefix should be in chat and the the hub titles shown. Like how they show ranks if you buy them on other bedrock servers. Or there is a way to choose if you want them shown in chat.

Wulfiee

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2020
What about prefixes in let's say skywars match? would the prefixes be removed from there too or just lobby?

noerplays

Mar 25, 2021
in my opinion i would love prefixes

Thanks folks! 💙

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
@Story would prefixes still stay in games?
They would get removed everywhere, but we have other plans for things before player usernames that we want for the progression system. Removing prefixes is very important to these changes as the chat is too complex if the prefixes remained so we want to gauge how much community support there is for this.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
They would get removed everywhere, but we have other plans for things before player usernames that we want for the progression system. Removing prefixes is very important to these changes as the chat is too complex if the prefixes remained so we want to gauge how much community support there is for this.
aight, i'll be fine with this too

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
so... uhh, you can no longer flex your [xXSkywarsMasterXx] prefix you got (or buy)? so basically it just makes everyone looks like nons and only staff team has prefixes? what about youtube prefix? will it be removed too? boi Team Termite wouldn't be happy about this

Reactions: Landon AWESOME9
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom