Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi hi!

Mini Introduction

Nice to meet all of you! I'm ExoticBakery. It's a nickname I've given myself due to my love towards my local bakery here ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ. People often find that a very strange reason, I won't blame you if you do too, but it's just my inspiration for picking a unique name. Let's see.. I'm 17 years old, soon to be 18 (≧◠‿◠≦) and I currently live in the UK. I was born in Switzerland however and lived most of my life in the United States.

My Hobbies

There are many things I love to do in my spare time, playing games such as Minecraft is obviously one of them. Aside from gaming, I'm not really an indoors person. I prefer seeing and discovering things, hence why traveling is one of my favourite things to do! Unfortunately I'm not able to travel much since it's rather expensive and not very much appreciated in current times ㅇㅅㅇ. I also love other, and simpler things such as swimming, going out with friends, watching anime and meeting new people.

Fun facts about me
  • I love messing around with emotes ♪~( ̄ε ̄)
  • I'm horrible at PvP, making me avoid the most popular minigames.
  • The ratio of people calling me Exotic and Bakery is 50/50, so I always struggle when my short nickname is being asked.
  • I love messing with fonts and text almost as much as I love to do with emotes.
  • I had very strict teachers, hence why I unconsciously use capital letters, periods and commas.
  • My real name is Fae, I didn't mention it before because I want to see how many of you read this post carefully (≧◠‿◠≦).
  • I spent way too much time on this post.
What's my favourite minigame, and why?

My all time favourite minigame on CubeCraft is Lucky Islands! I love it more than anything else I've played on here. The reason being, anyone can win! No matter how horrible you are at PvP. Though PvP is able to help you out whilst playing, since the sole purpose of the game is to eliminate other players by any means necessary, but it's way less important than SkyWars or EggWars for example. Also another fun factor of Lucky Islands is the fact that people can be eliminated without even interacting with other players, even though the chances are low (lucky blocks can really be dangerous ^-^).

What is my least favourite thing about CubeCraft?

So far all the games I've played were fun! The only reason why I avoid some is due to my lack of PvP skills. However, I find myself at an incredible disadvantage for not knowing Dutch. The lobbies are mainly filled with native Dutch members which makes community interactions.. pretty difficult sometimes :p

Extra things worth mentioning

I'm always down to play! Really, my name is ExoticBakery in-game and I'll accept anyone who adds me. I love meeting new people and interacting with communities so feel free to play with me if you'd like!
Its nice to meet you ! :D

Reactions: ExoticBakery

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Nice to meet you, Fae! It's not too common to see someone who enjoys Lucky Islands so that's pretty cool that you enjoy it. I totally get what you mean when you say you avoid games with PvP. Personally, I do enjoy them but we all have our opinions and likes. Anyway, glad you made an introduction, have fun on the forums!

Reactions: ExoticBakery
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom