Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamTyler

Oct 4, 2016
a jar of dirt.
HA
8 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

SevereWarning
District 12 - Team Dutchys Eyebrows

360noscope
District 3 - Team Shrexy Mushroom

Stefanvld
District 10 - Team No Hacks

TeamTyler
District 2 - Team You Better Win

Jordanzz
District 2 - Team You Better Win

Panda
District 8 - Team Meme Inhalers

Lezappen
District 6 - Team Very Confident

GwnJuninho
District 1 - Team Sexy and Confident
I DIDNT DIE FIRST HA

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I've never made it so far! \o/
df3d12b0850ea3c3a3fdd3b10bc961f6.gif

Reactions: Titanic27

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
Hello everyone! I am your host, your tall drink of water Titanic27. Welcome to the CCGN Hunger Games Season 16. This season I have added in several custom events and I will be doing funny commentary for every single event. And now, lets meet our tributes:

District One: #TeamFeelingSexyAndConfident

@Camezonda
@SpooketSyndrome
@Susannaah
@GwnJuninho

District Two: #TeamTwoIsMyFavouriteNumberSoYallBetterWinThis

@Reddog37
@LilNugget
@TeamTyler
@Jordanzz

District Three: #TeamShrexyMushrooms

@xx_360noscope101
@awesomebutter234
@Thefty
@komododracula2002

District Four: #TeamIThoughtThisWasTheXFactor

@larswijn
@TheFastBowler
@RoboticToast
@POWER_RANGER

District Five: #TeamISpelledAllOfYourNamesWrongAtLeastOnceSorry

@Steyro
@Sammitox
@Nikoshka
@Ruben

District Six: #TeamConfidentAFIfImBeingQuiteHonest

@Gainfullterror
@Lezappen
@Relyca
@Soph

District Seven: #TeamBooty

@abfc
@zDutchie
@Skifby
@Eclipse1314

District Eight: #TeamMemeInhalers

@hgbf
@TeovoTeovo
@Panda.
@Rororoyourboat

District Nine: #TeamCheekbonesOnPoint

@Sp00py Earth
@Nobody.
@Iselciour
@Terrarialover11

District Ten: #TeamNoHaksJustSkill

@telegamer
@xMegaCoolx
@mateu9999
@Stefanvld

District Eleven: #TeamNoBiasedButWereGonnaWin

@xTurtleOfficialㅤ
@YounB
@Titanic27
@CyanYellow

District Twelve: #TeamDutchysEyebrows

@SevereWarning
@BlueMoon475
@Boooddy
@DutchyNub

The CCGN Hunger Games will be posted depending on my availability. They might be posted in the mornings or they might be posted in the evenings (AEST +10). The bloodbath and the first day will be posted in approx. 7 hours from now.
I hope you are all looking forwards to the games! And remember:

May the odds be ever in your favour
Goodluck to all and can i be counted into the next one?

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Story of my life:
1. Getting a jar of nutella stuck on my foot.
2. Vaping (sick tricks)
3. Fishing to be attractive ;)

Reactions: Titanic27

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
================================================================================================
Night 3
================================================================================================

Camezonda has an existential crisis. An unknown sponsor informed him that barcode scanners scan the white space in between the black bars not the other way around

Soph raids Relyca's camp while he is hunting. Soph wanted to find the coordinates of the booty so she raided Relycas camp to find out who is carrying the booty. For good measure she stole Relycas nutella jar and hid it. She then wrote a note telling him to drop the hunt or his nutella jar gets it and included a picture of the nutella jar tied up with a gag in its mouth.

Younisho discovers a cave. The caves drawings basically stated that the booty hunt is basically pointless and he should look for something more useful, like a will to live.

DutchyNub cries while eating nutella alone. Dutchy found the jar of nutella and cried of joy

Eclipse quietly hums. She was humming Stupid Hoe by Nicki Minaj.

CyanYellow destroys Reddog's supplies while she is asleep. CyanYellow wanted some nutella, but Reddog finished all her nutella and she was forced to resort to a horrible vegan substitute. CyanYellow destroyed all of her supplies out of frustration.

RoboticToast lets KillerClownDotsy into his shelter. RoboticToast had nutella and KillerClownDotsy had guacamole so they decided to truce in order to do a swap.

POWER RANGER convinces SpooketSyndrome to snuggle with her. They are trying to make a ship happen so that if one dies, the other gets money given to them by the first ones family.

Nikoshka loses sight of where he is. He was doing so many vape tricks that he got lost in the woods.

hgbf and BlueMoon work together to drown awesomebutter. awesomebutter lost a pushup contest that all 3 of them competed in and he owed them 20 bucks each and a late night run to mcdonalds. He didn't give up either of those things.

Sp00py Earth and Thefty sleep in shifts. The deal was one of them slept while the other was on booty watch.

Susannaah questions her sanity. She found out she was allergic to avacados.

zDutchie cries while eating nutella alone. She found out she was allergic to avacados.

Sammitox is awoken by nightmares. He dreamed he found out he was allergic to avacados

Day 4

hgbf collects fruit from a tree. It wasn't the mcdonalds he was promised but it would have to do.

RoboticToast has a cringe attack. He was thinking about the time stole a stop sign because someone promised him nutella if he did it.

Nikoshka sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate. He had seen too many vape tricks for an entire season.

Camezonda is pricked by thorns while picking berries. He wanted to get the berries to get high.

zDutchie questions her sanity. She's still trying to get over the fact that she is allergic to avacados.

SpooketSyndrome tries to sleep through the entire day. She is tired of your attitude.

CyanYellow and Younisho hunt for other tributes. Well I mean not everyone is searching for the booty, for instance, CyanYellow and Ahmad are just searching for their childhood innocence ;)

Thefty, Eclipse, and DutchyNub hunt for other tributes. No they're definitely looking for the booty.

BlueMoon sprains her ankle while running away from Reddog. CyanYellow unknowingly destroyed Reddogs secret supply of guacamole and she thought that Relyca did it.

Relyca thinks he is alone and lets out a huge fart and but Sp00py Earth hears and finds it sexy. Relyca had recently purchased a copy of How to Seduce People By Using Unorthodox Methods.

Susannaah begs for KillerClownDotsy to kill her. He reluctantly obliges, killing Susannaah. She didn't want to live in a world without avacados.

Sammitox kills Soph while she is resting. Sammitox saw Soph stealing the booty coordinates and needed it, so he stole them and killed her in her sleep.

POWER RANGER receives clean water from an unknown sponsor. He received a sick burn and he needed to apply water to burned area

==============================================================================================
Fallen Tributes
==============================================================================================

3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

awesomebutter
District 3

Susannaah
District 1

Soph
District 6

===============================================================================================
GG to @awesomebutter234 ,@Susannaah ,and @Soph and good luck to all those still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Top Bottom