Nowhere
@hgbf
931c2d269c9139580ad7b8e6663ea053.png

Reactions: hgbf and telegamer

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
=====================================================================================================
Night 5
=====================================================================================================

CyanYellow, POWER RANGER, hgbf
and Eclipse have a rager. The party was sock themed so all the food and drinks were made to look like socks.

Camezonda receives clean water from an unknown sponsor. The unknown sponsor also sent Camezonda a note, roasting him and the water was to cool the burn.

Relyca is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth. Relyca found out that unluckily, nutella isn't a great source of heat. But he also found out that luckily, nutella isn't a great source of heat. Although he wishes that he got roasted.

zDutchie cries while eating nutella alone. Someone called her a muppet and it reminded her of an old friend who used to call her a muppet. (No this isn't based off of a real life event) Danny pls come back.

Thefty recieves fresh food from an unknown sponsor. Thefty is doing the food and drinks at the Feast later on and he forgot to get some. But then the unknown sponsor was all like "I gotchu fam"

Nikoshka destroys Younisho's supplies while he is asleep. On the piece of paper he stole from Thefty, it said that Ahmad might know the whereabouts of the booty. But when he got to the camp, Ahmad was all like "I don't have the booty, man watchu trippin on?" Nikoshka destroyed Ahmads supplies out of rage.

RoboticToast sets an explosive off, killing BlueMoon, SpooketSyndrome, Reddog and KillerClownDotsy. Tfw you accidentally blow up the squad when you were trying to be funny. "brb guys gotta blow up some shiz" - RoboticToast like 20 seconds before he committed manslaughter.

=====================================================================================================​
The Feast​

Relyca falls into a frozen lake and drowns. Someone crept up behind Relyca and blew an airhorn into his ear and he was so caught off guard that he fell into that lake and drowned.

Thefty attacks Eclipse, but Younisho protects her, killing Thefty. Eclipse ate like all the food and Thefty was so pissed off but Ahmad jumped in and started to roast him and Thefty was not ready for it.

RoboticToast stabs Camezonda while his back is turned. Tfw you purposely stab someone in the back because you were trying to be funny. "hey can you please drop all ur weapons and turn your back on me?" - RoboticToast like 20 seconds before he committed murder.

zDutchie decides not to go to The Feast. Sesame Street came on tv and Dutchie was like "oh damn I can't miss this"

hgbf shoots an arrow into Nikoshka's head. Nikoshka FINALLY found the whereabouts of the booty, but as one does when they get caught up in the booty hunt, hgbf found out that Nikoshka had the coordinates of the booty so naturally, he shot him in the head.

CyanYellow decides not to go to The Feast. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills came on tv and CyanYellow was like "oh damn I can't miss this"

POWER RANGER decides not to go to The Feast. LazyTown came on tv and POWER RANGER was like "oh damn I can't miss this"

Fallen Tributes

8 cannon shots can be heard in the distance

BlueMoon
District 12 - Team Eyebrows

SpooketSyndrome
District 1 - Team Sexy and Confident

Reddog
District 2 - Team You Better Win This

KillerClownDotsy
District 10 - Team No Hacks

Relyca
District 6 - Team Just Confident In General

Thefty
District 3 -Team Shrexy Mushrooms

Camezonda
District 1 - Team Sexy and Confident

Nikoshka
District 5 - Team Hard-to-Spell Names

GG to @Nikoshka ,@Camezonda ,@Thefty ,@Relyca ,@mateu9999 ,@Reddog37 ,@SpooketSyndrome and @BlueMoon475 ,and good luck
to all those still alive!​

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
CyanYellow, POWER RANGER, hgbf and Eclipse have a rager. The party was sock themed so all the food and drinks were made to look like socks.
Best theme ever! xD

POWER RANGER decides not to go to The Feast. LazyTown came on tv and POWER RANGER was like "oh damn I can't miss this"
Can't miss my second favorite show :3

Reactions: Titanic27
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on katnip's profile.
Cool profile picture!:D
Top Bottom