164.8 KB · Views: 133

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
can you like.. stop revealing my fetishes
#exposed
LEAK
I must say, Oscar, you are very strangely good at writing this stuff... Are you sure you're not an author?
His commentary is da best and the most sexy.
Thank you and thank you
Let's just take a moment. I still love you. :p :) @YounB
We're secretly still alive. ;)
Nowwwwww kiss.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.. now I'm high
Me
It's live TV so no.

Reactions: Cyan and Thaus

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
hgbf and BlueMoon work together to drown awesomebutter. awesomebutter lost a pushup contest that all 3 of them competed in and he owed them 20 bucks each and a late night run to mcdonalds. He didn't give up either of those things
And they never will get them. At least there's butter in heaven.

Reactions: Titanic27

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
Note: These two days accidentally became kind of racy so don't report me or come after me with
pitchforks and torches, I woke up earlier than I should've. Again, don't attack me pls
===================================================================================================
Night 4
===================================================================================================

hgbf successfully flirts with Sp00py Earth. Use your imagination here kids, it's safe to assume there was some canoodling later that night.

Younisho successfully flirts with KillerClownDotsy. Hell yeah there was some canoodling that night.

CyanYellow convinces Nikoshka to snuggle with him. More canoodling oh gosh this night is just too saucy and sensual.

Relyca cries while eating nutella alone. He didn't find anyone to canoodle with :/.

SpooketSyndrome tends to Reddog's wounds. Too much aggressive canoodling can lead to bad injuries.

Camezonda receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor. Oh thank goodness, Camezonda actually just got the flu and the unknown sponsor was like oh shhh whaddup.

zDutchie thinks about winning. Thankfully she was thinking about winning and guacamole and not canoodling.

RoboticToast successfully flirts with Eclipse. We're back to canoodling.

POWER RANGER is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth. He didn't find anyone to share his body heat with.

BlueMoon receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor. She received a banana and she just ate it instead of.... MOVING ON

DutchyNub cries while eating nutella alone. She broke a bowl of guacamole and cut her hand whilst canoodling with it :/

Thefty throws a knife into Sammitox's head. Thefty saw Sammitox murdering Soph for the bootys location so naturally, he threatened Sammitox with a knife to his throat (most effective way according to everyone else in this competition). Reluctantly, Sammitox gave up the whereabouts of the booty. Thefty ended up still murdering Sammitox because Thefty realised he had memorised the location.

=================================================================================================
Day 5

Sp00py Earth dies from an infection. hgbf passed on something :/.

SpooketSyndrome overhears BlueMoon and Reddog talking in the distance. Ellie and Reddog were talking about how uhm 'dangerous' SpooketSydrome is...

CyanYellow constructs a shack. He was making another love shack in case anymore canoodling happened that night.

Nikoshka attacks Thefty but he escapes. When Nikoshka learnt that Thefty had killed his teammate he ran after Thefty. He managed to escape but while doing so, he drops the piece of paper containing the location of the booty.

hgbf sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate. He doesn't like vape tricks anymore :/

Eclipse thinks about home. She's also thinking about what could've possibly started all the canoodling the previous night.

Camezonda thinks he is alone and lets out a huge fart and but zDutchie hears and finds it sexy. Camezonda and zDutchie were the only ones unaffected of the canoodling epidemic, but even they fell victim to the disease.

POWER RANGER and RoboticToast hunt for other tributes. It's been a while since we have seen a booty hunt.

Younisho sprains his ankle while running away from KillerClownDotsy. Younisho didn't find KillerClownDotsy that attractive after all and they had a lil fight.

Relyca tries to spear fish with a trident. Yes, Relyca is only doing it because it makes him look strong and sexy.

DutchyNub bleeds out due to untreated injuries. She cut her other hand on the nutella jar :/

Fallen Tributes

3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Sammitox
District 5 - Team Hard-to-Spell Names

Sp00py Earth
District 9 - Team Cheekbones

DutchyNub
District 12 - Team Eyebrows

==================================================================================================
GG to @DutchyNub ,@Sp00py Earth ,and @Sammitox and good luck to all tributes still alive!​

Last edited:

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Note: These two days accidentally became kind of racy so don't report me or come after me with
pitchforks and torches, I woke up earlier than I should've. Again, don't attack me pls
Night 4

hgbf successfully flirts with Sp00py Earth. Use your imagination here kids, it's safe to assume there was some canoodling later that night.

Younisho successfully flirts with KillerClownDotsy. Hell yeah there was some canoodling that night.

CyanYellow convinces Nikoshka to snuggle with him. More canoodling oh gosh this night is just too saucy and sensual.

Relyca cries while eating nutella alone. He didn't find anyone to canoodle with :/.

SpooketSyndrome tends to Reddog's wounds. Too much aggressive canoodling can lead to bad injuries.

Camezonda receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor. Oh thank goodness, Camezonda actually just got the flu and the unknown sponsor was like oh shhh whaddup.

zDutchie thinks about winning. Thankfully she was thinking about winning and guacamole and not canoodling.

RoboticToast successfully flirts with Eclipse. We're back to canoodling.

POWER RANGER is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth. He didn't find anyone to share his body heat with.

BlueMoon receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor. She received a banana and she just ate it instead of.... MOVING ON

DutchyNub cries while eating nutella alone. She broke a bowl of guacamole and cut her hand whilst canoodling with it :/

Thefty throws a knife into Sammitox's head. Thefty saw Sammitox murdering Soph for the bootys location so naturally, he threatened Sammitox with a knife to his throat (most effective way according to everyone else in this competition). Reluctantly, Sammitox gave up the whereabouts of the booty. Thefty ended up still murdering Sammitox because Thefty realised he had memorised the location.

=================================================================================================
Day 5

Sp00py Earth dies from an infection. hgbf passed on something :/.

SpooketSyndrome overhears BlueMoon and Reddog talking in the distance. Ellie and Reddog were talking about how uhm 'dangerous' SpooketSydrome is...

CyanYellow constructs a shack. He was making another love shack in case anymore canoodling happened that night.

Nikoshka attacks Thefty but he escapes. When Nikoshka learnt that Thefty had killed his teammate he ran after Thefty. He managed to escape but while doing so, he drops the piece of paper containing the location of the booty.

hgbf sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate. He doesn't like vape tricks anymore :/

Eclipse thinks about home. She's also thinking about what could've possibly started all the canoodling the previous night.

Camezonda thinks he is alone and lets out a huge fart and but zDutchie hears and finds it sexy. Camezonda and zDutchie were the only ones unaffected of the canoodling epidemic, but even they fell victim to the disease.

POWER RANGER and RoboticToast hunt for other tributes. It's been a while since we have seen a booty hunt.

Younisho sprains his ankle while running away from KillerClownDotsy. Younisho didn't find KillerClownDotsy that attractive after all and they had a lil fight.

Relyca tries to spear fish with a trident. Yes, Relyca is only doing it because it makes him look strong and sexy.

DutchyNub bleeds out due to untreated injuries. She cut her other hand on the nutella jar :/

Fallen Tributes

2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Sammitox
District 5

Sp00py Earth
District 9

DutchyNub
District 12

==================================================================================================
GG to @DutchyNub ,@Sp00py Earth ,and @Sammitox and good luck to all tributes still alive!​
I'm now sending an assassin after you. Posted too early man....

It's a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom