Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Can't wait for the 4 weeks of winter. Year-round map releases are always hype!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yay nice event but I’m not buying the winter bundl there’s no trail if it had a trail I would buy it

Onmogelijk

Jan 7, 2020
Great job cube!

Rip the Christmas tree in snowmen and rip present map in solo skywars 🙁

IC1I

Novice Member
Feb 13, 2017
Such an astronomically amazing update, the maps & new features are great.

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland
I love the new lobby map and is so much better made than the Halloween one, it let me down a little but it still done its job so it was ok but the Christmas map.. My god that is an incredible map, so much detail so much so it makes the map feel so much larger. the new game mode is also really good and I can see myself playing a lot over the time it is on the server however my only issue is the time it takes to destroy a building, I feel the buildings are destroyed too easily and for you being one person destroying a whole building to me it doesn't seem so reasonable, maybe I haven't payed enough attention and it does take enough time just how I feel but overall I love the game and the map update!!!! Really well done !!! <3 xx

gamerdgboy

Nov 30, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Colonies attack eachother but dont take the land because or unbalancing.
Introducing a solution: super colony control 10-15 teams; colonies expand once defeat another and the members of the defeated colony get to keep playing and go into the team that defeated them. even better, alliances can be formed where neighter team can hurt eachother and they win togheder.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom