Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reality NS

Feb 10, 2022
France
Pronouns
He/Him
The Winter event is the favorite of many players and it will happen in December. So I asked some people and myself about which maps should Cubecraft bring back for this event, according to their opinions.

🍞1. Gingerbread (EggWars Teams Of 4)
This map is the favorite map of most EggWars Squads players, including me. The map allows for faster gameplay which most other maps don't, and the map design is very cool and changeable compared to other maps. Gingerbread allow a lot of playstyles and pvp styles as rushing, casually playing and more. Plus its one of the most played map on Winter Event. So just keep Gingerbread as it is and everyone will be happy!

❤️‍🔥2. Fireplace (EggWars Teams Of 2)
This map is played a lot because, like the other maps of this event, the design is original and the styles of play are different. The mid allows you to ambush other players and the fact that the islands are on 2 floors makes the rush strategy more difficult. This map is reserved particularly for slow games. Bringing this map back would make sense thanks to the success of previous years

❄️3. Cyber Snow (EggWars Teams Of 2)
This map is loved by many of the community because it has a different design from the others and gives a different gameplay. In addition, the map is suitable for people who want longer games or rushing games. The small islands allow the players to void the others easily so it make a fun pvp style. This map was added last year so it would make sense to experiment it again.

🍗4. Dinner (SkyWars Teams Of 4)
This map has the same style as Gingerbread (2 islands on each side). This again allows rushers to play fast, and campers to play slow. The mid is also very well done because it allows several styles of pvp, and the islands allow players to launch more easily into the void. Bringing back Dinner would be so cool for the SkyWars squads players.

So i hope these maps will be add again this year!

D

Deleted member 347571

Have you published this post before or after doing the griddy?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom