Minecraft PC IP:
play.cubecraft.net
Home
Forums
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
CC League
Reports
Rules
Your Safety!
Join the team!
Update Board
Vote for Java
Help
Store
Search
Everywhere
Threads
This forum
Search titles only
By:
Everywhere
Threads
This forum
Search titles only
By:
play.cubecraft.net
Log in
Search
Everywhere
Threads
This forum
Search titles only
By:
Everywhere
Threads
This forum
Search titles only
By:
Toggle sidebar
Trending
Latest
New posts
Forum list
Menu
Install the app
Install
Home
Forums
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
CC League
Reports
Rules
Your Safety!
Join the team!
Update Board
Vote for Java
Help
Store
Forums
CubeCraft Community
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Feedback & Suggestions
Post any of your suggestions here! For our Java or Bedrock or another one of our platforms!
Sub Forum
Java - Bug Reports
Bedrock - Bug Reports
Prev
1
…
Go to page
Go
5
6
7
8
9
…
Go to page
Go
235
Next
First
Prev
7 of 235
Go to page
Go
Next
Last
Prefix:
Bedrock
Filters
Show only:
Loading…
Bedrock
SA Region
UrLoyalGuard
May 26, 2026
Replies
0
Views
388
May 26, 2026
UrLoyalGuard
Java
Bedrock
Disable leap on PvP
Sycorax
May 19, 2026
Replies
4
Views
491
May 20, 2026
CREEPER__123
All Networks
Bedrock
permanent version of Cyber Snow
bloxycrafts
May 17, 2026
Replies
0
Views
283
May 17, 2026
bloxycrafts
I
Bedrock
Back the bundle 2018 and 2020
IRQ Radawy
May 17, 2026
Replies
0
Views
244
May 17, 2026
IRQ Radawy
I
I
Bedrock
Music when you win
IRQ Radawy
May 16, 2026
Replies
3
Views
407
May 17, 2026
IRQ Radawy
I
A
All Networks
Java
Bedrock
Fair gameplay
arni9136
May 16, 2026
Replies
0
Views
405
May 16, 2026
arni9136
A
I
Bedrock
Stopped packages
IRQ Radawy
May 14, 2026
Replies
0
Views
236
May 14, 2026
IRQ Radawy
I
Bedrock
Make Old bundles Purchasable Again
starblade9603
May 8, 2026
Replies
8
Views
679
May 14, 2026
starblade9603
I
Bedrock
Temporary Rank
IRQ Radawy
May 13, 2026
Replies
0
Views
275
May 13, 2026
IRQ Radawy
I
I
Poll
Bedrock
About the suspended packages
IRQ Radawy
May 11, 2026
Replies
5
Views
519
May 13, 2026
IRQ Radawy
I
Bedrock
Lets Fix EggWars
CeruleanPrism81
May 13, 2026
Replies
0
Views
368
May 13, 2026
CeruleanPrism81
I
Bedrock
Kill effect
IRQ Radawy
May 12, 2026
Replies
0
Views
350
May 12, 2026
IRQ Radawy
I
Java
Bedrock
Mob/Explosion damage is not consistent on all difficulty modes 1.20+
One.
May 12, 2026
Replies
0
Views
578
May 12, 2026
One.
R
Bedrock
Wind charge for minecraft bedrock in bedwars cubecraft
razorlma0
May 12, 2026
Replies
0
Views
335
May 12, 2026
razorlma0
R
All Networks
Bedrock
Possible Arrow Hitbox Issue / Bug when players are jumping? (PvP Duels) - ¿Posible problema de Hitbox de flechas cuando los jugadores saltan?
SrMuerto7w7
May 9, 2026
Replies
0
Views
346
May 9, 2026
SrMuerto7w7
Java
Bedrock
Fix the /whereami and /wai the Y coordinate has a missing space
One.
May 8, 2026
Replies
1
Views
338
May 9, 2026
Fiction
Bedrock
Changes in Profile System
hmaqs
May 8, 2026
Replies
0
Views
306
May 8, 2026
hmaqs
K
Bedrock
i don't know if any of you guys get this lag but its so laggy to the point everything stops
Kaedynn2842
May 1, 2026
Replies
4
Views
584
May 8, 2026
Kaedynn2842
K
Bedrock
Legacy rank will not show
JanaBerg
May 7, 2026
Replies
4
Views
615
May 7, 2026
JanaBerg
Bedrock
Remove discount from egg wars
CeruleanPrism81
May 1, 2026
Replies
3
Views
463
May 1, 2026
tacoman222xx
T
Prev
1
…
Go to page
Go
5
6
7
8
9
…
Go to page
Go
235
Next
First
Prev
7 of 235
Go to page
Go
Next
Last
Show hidden low quality content
You must log in or register to post here.
Members Online
Team online
Eli
Moderator & Quality Assurance
ToonBer
Moderator 🍰
Members online
Legendary_op_30
uprsnow
x pmx 1
I GIOVA I
Salty_Shadows
sovyuia12
zdoink
yurisatori0312
qryaw
dragonpower7x
fitteraliyan12
depctt
Eli
ToonBer
Latest posts
Java
Bedrock
Giants vs. Dwarves PvP minigame.
Latest: Iamomarv
43 minutes ago
Game Discussions
Spreading Positivity
Latest: FoxPanda
Today at 2:35 PM
The Lobby
How are yall?
Latest: zNightss
Today at 2:28 PM
The Lobby
Free for All
A Formal, Official CubeCraft Supported Clan system
Latest: S7lya
Today at 1:57 PM
Game Discussions
Bedrock
Solution for Increased hacker Counts
Latest: hmaqs
Today at 7:47 AM
Feedback & Suggestions
Latest profile posts
Eli
lnlnvxyy
Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
11 minutes ago
•••
lnlnvxyy
Itz1Helmut
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best
26 minutes ago
•••
lnlnvxyy
S4nne
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
Today at 2:30 PM
•••
__Merv
Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
Today at 1:53 PM
•••
tahatii
Dai_Matsumoto
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Today at 8:32 AM
•••
Share this page
Share this page
Share
Facebook
X (Twitter)
Reddit
Pinterest
Tumblr
WhatsApp
Email
Share
Link
Top
Bottom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…