Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Are you sure this isn't 'inspired' by zombies on Hypixel? Because a game like that takes a lot of effort to do, A lot of coding, gameplay testing, fixing the code, and so on. And by 'inspired' I mean just a "cubecraft make hypixel zombies on cubecraft because I refuse to play hypixel". Honestly, if you're going to suggest it here, at least include something original in the suggestion. The only thing OP wrote that isn't in hypixel zombies is gapples, and that isn't exactly the pinnacle of originality in minecraft.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
LOL I'm not being rude I'm stating the truth. We don't copy off of servers. This is already a game. To begin with this thread is not as popular. And I'm assumeing because your alwase doing everything in interconnected sentences, likeing all your posts. and etc,

I'm not trying to be rude. I'm stating facts. That's all :D
Alright, fair enough - you're entitled to your own opinion. I would like to say though, Me and AmyFove_714 actually live together, and I designed her face to look similar to mine. If you want proof that we aren't alt accounts, visit the Cubecraft server, we are active players on there so you're bound to see us. :D

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright, fair enough - you're entitled to your own opinion. I would like to say though, Me and AmyFove_714 actually live together, and I designed her face to look similar to mine. If you want proof that we aren't alt accounts, visit the Cubecraft server, we are active players on there so you're bound to see us. :D

Ok just making sure its more common that you think.

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Are you sure this isn't 'inspired' by zombies on Hypixel? Because a game like that takes a lot of effort to do, A lot of coding, gameplay testing, fixing the code, and so on. And by 'inspired' I mean just a "cubecraft make hypixel zombies on cubecraft because I refuse to play hypixel". Honestly, if you're going to suggest it here, at least include something original in the suggestion. The only thing OP wrote that isn't in hypixel zombies is gapples, and that isn't exactly the pinnacle of originality in minecraft.
No it isn't inspired by hypixel, it was inspired by a zombies game. I was trying to link it with the other game, I was hoping other people had heard of the game so that they knew what I was on about. Thanks for your feedback :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No it isn't inspired by hypixel, it was inspired by a zombies game. I was trying to link it with the other game, I was hoping other people had heard of the game so that they knew what I was on about. Thanks for your feedback :)

Ok. I don't think ccg is up for something that... If you understand xD
But I mean its interesting... bye

F

Facelurite

The game has potential. Out of thin air I've cooked up an alternate gamemode -

One where two teams compete to kill each other but are surrounded by zombies - many of them.
Killing them drops armour and weapons , potions and food. However zombies respawn in waves and get harder to kill. Basically you'll etger be killed by enemy teams or by mobs.

Another idea I had was for this to have its oen Capture The Flag , with zombies obstructing all teams.

No need for any resource pack or anything. It would work fine without them.

Reactions: AmyFove_714

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
The game has potential. Out of thin air I've cooked up an alternate gamemode -

One where two teams compete to kill each other but are surrounded by zombies - many of them.
Killing them drops armour and weapons , potions and food. However zombies respawn in waves and get harder to kill. Basically you'll etger be killed by enemy teams or by mobs.

Another idea I had was for this to have its oen Capture The Flag , with zombies obstructing all teams.

No need for any resource pack or anything. It would work fine without them.
That's a really good idea :D I really like it, it would be much easier to bring to cubecraft because of no resource packs and at least people won't be moaning that it's a 'copy' :)

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
I have always liked zombie games and I think this suggestion would be a great game to add to the server.
I was thinking of a game inspired by games such as Black Ops Zombies where you are in a room to begin with and you have a knife at first. The game will progress in rounds and the higher the rounds the more zombies there are and the more powerful they become.

Some ideas that I was thinking of could include:
- Having a point or money system with how many zombies you kill and how many barriers you fix.
- Unlocking different rooms (with the point/money system)
- Reviving teammates

In the different rooms you can have different items to buy with your points such as:
- Golden apples
- Potions
- Different types of weapons
- Armour to buy/upgrade.
- It would be great if there could be a mystery box with random items.

As the game progresses the zombies will get harder to defeat, in round one it would be simple. There would only be a few zombies and they can die straight away with one shot. Then as it gets to higher rounds it could include baby zombies, killer hounds and zombies with armour, there could even be boss rounds.

Thanks for reading please let me know your ideas and opinions on this suggestion. :)
They do not have a form of this game on hypixel
It looks a lot but worked on
Just check out> https://hypixel.net/threads/introducing-hypixel-zombies-play-it-now-in-the-ptl.1202632/
Cubecraft want original games that have no other server

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Everything I have read in this thre
everything I have read in Amy's thread is nothing like zombies on Hypixel. Many games on Cubecraft are inspired by other servers.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom