Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Thanks foxy, I know I wasn't even mentioning Hypixel I didn't even know xD I just had an idea and wanted to suggest it. I do think it would be good to have a zombie game, they are very popular on servers and yes there are other servers like you have said but Cubecraft can add ideas of their own to make it better :)
Yeah. :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I've played on a couple of Call of Duty: Zombies-inspired servers myself, and they're fantastically well done. They replicate many maps to the finest details, have a massive array of custom weapons, and the game genuinely feels like Call of Duty. With that being said, to develop something of this scale would absolutely kill the developer team's schedule for weeks, and honestly wouldn't be worth it. Due to the mass amounts of entities on screen at one time, the size of some maps, the texture pack requirement, the mods, etc. the game would be laggy enough that the majority of the player-base wouldn't be able to play it, even if they wanted to.

"But Hypickle has it" - Everyone
Not. An. Excuse.

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I've played on a couple of Call of Duty: Zombies-inspired servers myself, and they're fantastically well done. They replicate many maps to the finest details, have a massive array of custom weapons, and the game genuinely feels like Call of Duty. With that being said, to develop something of this scale would absolutely kill the developer team's schedule for weeks, and honestly wouldn't be worth it. Due to the mass amounts of entities on screen at one time, the size of some maps, the texture pack requirement, the mods, etc. the game would be laggy enough that the majority of the player-base wouldn't be able to play it, even if they wanted to.

"But Hypickle has it" - Everyone
Not. An. Excuse.
Ah yes I do see your point there thank you for your feedback :D

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Exactly :)

This wouldn't be copying. First of all, Amy has thought of completely different features to add, and Cubecraft can create their own version - just like they have done for games like Layer Spleef, UHC and so on.

1- I have a high suspisoun that your alts.

2- No its still the same thing and its a bad idea to begin with. Sorry

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
No were not despret yet to copy.
Really. Reeeaallly.

Parkour
Eggwars
PvP
Linedash
Layerspleef
Paintball
Skywars
Survival Games
Freebuild
UHC
Minerware
Blockwars

You can't just combat every game suggestion by saying that a game similar to it already exists, because of course it's going to exist, because there are tens of thousands, of servers out there. It's difficult to make something original and fun. All of the games that I listed were inspired/copied from another server, but guess what, they're still fun to play. The most important aspect of a game is how fun it is, not how original.

Reactions: AmyFove_714

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

Really. Reeeaallly.

Parkour
Eggwars
PvP
Linedash
Layerspleef
Paintball
Skywars
Survival Games
Freebuild
UHC
Minerware
Blockwars

You can't just combat every game suggestion by saying that a game similar to it already exists, because of course it's going to exist, because there are tens of thousands, of servers out there. It's difficult to make something original and fun. All of the games that I listed were inspired/copied from another server, but guess what, they're still fun to play. The most important aspect of a game is how fun it is, not how original.
Exactly what I was thinking there!

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Really. Reeeaallly.

Parkour
Eggwars
PvP
Linedash
Layerspleef
Paintball
Skywars
Survival Games
Freebuild
UHC
Minerware
Blockwars

Thank you xD this is what I was saying lol. All games are basically based off each other and changed I don't understand how saying a zombie game means its a copy lol :p

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you xD this is what I was saying lol. All games are basically based off each other and changed I don't understand how saying a zombie game means its a copy lol :p

It is still... And just listing all are games proves nothing... a lot of them are original and most of them are so unike there uncompairable so STOP.

Really. Reeeaallly.

Parkour
Eggwars
PvP
Linedash
Layerspleef
Paintball
Skywars
Survival Games
Freebuild
UHC
Minerware
Blockwars

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

Are you okay?.... Well I don't quite get what your problem is, but why do you think me and AmyFove_714 have an alternative account together, and no it's not a bad idea otherwise it wouldn't be so popular on other servers. Could you be a little more polite, please.

Reactions: Facelurite

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Are you okay?.... Well I don't quite get what your problem is, but why do you think me and AmyFove_714 have an alternative account together, and no it's not a bad idea otherwise it wouldn't be so popular on other servers. Could you be a little more polite, please.

LOL I'm not being rude I'm stating the truth. We don't copy off of servers. This is already a game. To begin with this thread is not as popular. And I'm assumeing because your alwase doing everything in interconnected sentences, likeing all your posts. and etc,

I'm not trying to be rude. I'm stating facts. That's all :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom