Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I have always liked zombie games and I think this suggestion would be a great game to add to the server.
I was thinking of a game inspired by games such as Black Ops Zombies where you are in a room to begin with and you have a knife at first. The game will progress in rounds and the higher the rounds the more zombies there are and the more powerful they become.

Some ideas that I was thinking of could include:
- Having a point or money system with how many zombies you kill and how many barriers you fix.
- Unlocking different rooms (with the point/money system)
- Reviving teammates

In the different rooms you can have different items to buy with your points such as:
- Golden apples
- Potions
- Different types of weapons
- Armour to buy/upgrade.
- It would be great if there could be a mystery box with random items.

As the game progresses the zombies will get harder to defeat, in round one it would be simple. There would only be a few zombies and they can die straight away with one shot. Then as it gets to higher rounds it could include baby zombies, killer hounds and zombies with armour, there could even be boss rounds.

Thanks for reading please let me know your ideas and opinions on this suggestion. :)

Reactions: Foxy011

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I have always liked zombie games and I think this suggestion would be a great game to add to the server.
I was thinking of a game inspired by games such as Black Ops Zombies where you are in a room to begin with and you have a knife at first. The game will progress in rounds and the higher the rounds the more zombies there are and the more powerful they become.

Some ideas that I was thinking of could include:
- Having a point or money system with how many zombies you kill and how many barriers you fix.
- Unlocking different rooms (with the point/money system)
- Reviving teammates

In the different rooms you can have different items to buy with your points such as:
- Golden apples
- Potions
- Different types of weapons
- Armour to buy/upgrade.
- It would be great if there could be a mystery box with random items.

As the game progresses the zombies will get harder to defeat, in round one it would be simple. There would only be a few zombies and they can die straight away with one shot. Then as it gets to higher rounds it could include baby zombies, killer hounds and zombies with armour, there could even be boss rounds.

Thanks for reading please let me know your ideas and opinions on this suggestion. :)
I really LOVE this idea! I definitely agree with this. This game would be a great addition to Cubecraft. :D

Reactions: AmyFove_714

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Sounds a bit like the Zombies game on Hypixel. Sorry but CubeCraft only adds as much original games as possible and Zombies are on a bunch of servers. Like, as I said Hypixel, AEM [Although they had this game], etc. I don't want to advertise these servers but I just want to make my point. :p
Haha I didn't know they had a zombie game, but as I said I was inspired from a different game:) Thanks for your feedback!

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
I like it but Hypixel has the game too so it won't be added I think . :)

F

Facelurite

Sounds a bit like the Zombies game on Hypixel. Sorry but CubeCraft only adds as much original games as possible and Zombies are on a bunch of servers. Like, as I said Hypixel, AEM [Although they had this game], etc. I don't want to advertise these servers but I just want to make my point. :p
Original? Name one game that's original and popular.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I would like to make a point, when you say 'CubeCraft only adds as much original games as possible and Zombies are on a bunch of servers' could you give an example of an original game please? Yes, Zombies are on a bunch of servers but I have played the Zombies on H***xel, and it doesn't have as many features as @AmyFove_714 's idea. Furthermore, I can't really think of a game on Cubecraft that is purely original. For example, Minerware is similar if not based off of H***xel's party games. Splegg is also on H***xel, and UHC. Eggwars is based off Blockwars, and so on.

I'm sorry that this is quite long, but I thought I should put it out there. :)

Reactions: AmyFove_714

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I would like to make a point, when you say 'CubeCraft only adds as much original games as possible and Zombies are on a bunch of servers' could you give an example of an original game please? Yes, Zombies are on a bunch of servers but I have played the Zombies on H***xel, and it doesn't have as many features as @AmyFove_714 's idea. Furthermore, I can't really think of a game on Cubecraft that is purely original. For example, Minerware is similar if not based off of H***xel's party games. Splegg is also on H***xel, and UHC. Eggwars is based off Blockwars, and so on.

I'm sorry that this is quite long, but I thought I should put it out there. :)
Thanks foxy, I know I wasn't even mentioning Hypixel I didn't even know xD I just had an idea and wanted to suggest it. I do think it would be good to have a zombie game, they are very popular on servers and yes there are other servers like you have said but Cubecraft can add ideas of their own to make it better :)

Reactions: Foxy011
F

Facelurite

Wing Rush, Line Dash, Minerware.

I know Line Dash is from the movie Tron and Minerware for WarioWare. But these are inspired by these games. I never saw Wing Rush or Line Dash on another server.
Minerware was developed by some other server. Thats just two the rest are rip offs

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Top Bottom