Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
505
911
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
👋 Re-Introduction

0. Introduction

My previous introduction was written shortly after I joined the forums, so there wasn’t much information about me at the time. Since more than a year has passed, I thought it would be a good time to introduce myself again and share some updates about what I’ve been doing since then.

1. Basic Information
Bedrock IGN: yurisatori0312
From: Chiba Prefecture, Japan (currently living in Tokyo)
Map of Southern Kanto Region:
IMG_2044.jpeg
Leaderboards: EggWars Duels & BedWars Solo
Languages: Japanese (Native), English (Comfortable with everyday conversation)
YouTube Channel: yurisatori0312

2. Why I Bought Minecraft & Why I Started CubeCraft
Why I bought Minecraft:
I bought Minecraft because I watched a YouTube video featuring CubeCraft’s EggWars.

How I discovered CubeCraft:
I discovered CubeCraft through the same YouTube video.

Why I started playing CubeCraft:
The same video also inspired me to start playing CubeCraft.

Basically, all three answers are connected to the same YouTube video!

3. Leaderboard Status
EggWars Duels: #9 — 12,900 Wins
BedWars Solo: #7 — 6,885 Wins

Leaderboard progress graph (Overall)
IMG_2040.jpeg

Leaderboard progress graph (recent 6 months)
IMG_2041.jpeg


I have also been keeping records of my leaderboard progress over time, so I included a graph showing how my stats have changed.
4. Forum Status
Joined the forums: June 1, 2025
Messages: 500
Reactions: 900
Forum Tag: Well-Known Member

5. Contributions to CubeCraft
One of the main ways I contribute to CubeCraft is through the Translation Programme.

How many
IMG_2042.jpeg


Activity
IMG_2043.jpeg


6. My Favorite Things
Not only CubeCraft!

🎮 Games: Arknights and Arknights: Endfield
📺 Anime: Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]
🎵 Music: Mystic Light Quest

7. Future Plans
Finish all Japanese translations on CubeCraft
Become a Helper
Reach 1,000 reaction score on the forums
Reach 100 YouTube subscribers

8. Closing
Thanks for reading my re-introduction!
Feel free to talk to me anytime.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Soveratize wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Nyaa
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Marieke2001's profile.
Bald
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Keanu's profile.
Bald
Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom