Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me? [ Please read first ] [ Your opinion in comments help alot ]

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
Hi Random reader..
after watching pizzahut's new eggwars video with those rude hackers and destroying the game.. infact not those many good players play the game anymore.. or just 1 game each day or something.. but why we don't give the youtubers ability to kick players or vote kicking them thats will make the game easier for them to record, after that the staff ban those players :)
" but the youtuber must record when he kick/votekick any player, cuz he mayn't hacking :)

ـــــــــــ Someone said before ـــــــــــ
"The anticheat will be fixed soon"
No, no it won't.
For the love of god just test it on a private server, right now it's doing nothing good.

after that this message was disappointed... and Kronos said the truth ..
i mean everyone can download any sort of hack, and fly around thats so bad ..

> Thanks for reading and Good luck..

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Youtubers aren't Moderators, getting a youtube rank shouldn't give the youtuber full mod perks, you cannot trust all youtubers and they might be kicking players unfairly, who said they had to record? maybe when they are not recording they just /votekick and pretend that there is a hacker
after that the staff ban those players :)
that isn't how it works, staff require proof before banning a player and the proof must be efficient, if the youtuber saw a hacker but couldn't record then the hacker won't be punished unless proof is gained on him/her, would it be fair if a staff member banned you because the youtuber kicked u or said u hack

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
I don't think it's a good idea to give YouTubers the ability to kick. :/ Not only 'cause it's more likely to be a staff thing, but this could easily be abused. Also, I don't completely see how this would be relevant, YouTubers are not the only ones coming across (rude) hackers, players see this everyday.
Besides, why would you give YouTubers this, and not "normal" players? I'm pretty sure the only difference is the amount of other players being interested in what you're gonna do.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Another thing. Youtubers don't post every game they record. They could find a hacker, kick them, and then lose and not upload. And then for the reasons above. Not all youtubers are trustworthy and it would be abused. So yeah, no. :/

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I can Already see VeggetaGamer kicking me if I focus/kill him in-game
Or maybe other YTers.
But serisouly what's the difference between an YTer and a Normal Player?
Nothing!

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
umm but PinkSparkle,, there is big difference between the youtubers and "normal players" im not talking about the side of votes or anything of that.. im talking about the kits.. i saw a youtuber " Don't know how to buy a kit " ( before he gets the rank ) and after getting it.. he got all the kits .. i mean thats the biggest difference between them.. then if my suggestion was bad and i know it will make problems for normal players, and i think its better than nothing .. like the anti cheat [ that on the server right now ] kicks me for jittering and didn't kick any hackers for flying and kicking / vote kicking will help alot better than that anti cheat ..
and for the proof there videos are proof ? not ?? ..

What you're saying is, you think YouTuber's should be trusted with this command... just because they're YouTubers?
no.
i didn't say that they are better or trustable but thats just suggestion ..

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
I can Already see VeggetaGamer kicking me if I focus/kill him in-game
Or maybe other YTers.
But serisouly what's the difference between an YTer and a Normal Player?
Nothing!
the differance is that youtubers got ability for alot of stuff that they shouldn't get " kits "
i mean its easy to buy kit but why they got it for no reason and many players play for ages didn't get those kits
:)

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi Random reader..
after watching pizzahut's new eggwars video with those rude hackers and destroying the game.. infact not those many good players play the game anymore.. or just 1 game each day or something.. but why we don't give the youtubers ability to kick players or vote kicking them thats will make the game easier for them to record, after that the staff ban those players :)
" but the youtuber must record when he kick/votekick any player, cuz he mayn't hacking :)

ـــــــــــ Someone said before ـــــــــــ

after that this message was disappointed... and Kronos said the truth ..
i mean everyone can download any sort of hack, and fly around thats so bad ..

> Thanks for reading and Good luck..
http://prntscr.com/dsy042
all I have to say.

Reactions: iWillGetYou

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
there is big difference between the youtubers and "normal players"
There's nothing that would suggest that YouTubers could use /kick wisely.

Also,
You have to realise that people love to follow behind YouTubers.

I'm pretty sure most people agree that this is not a good idea. And I think it's safe for me to say that other staff members would reject this suggestion as well, so I'll just lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom