Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Monkikey

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2019
Near Lyon, FRANCE
Hey everybody !

I'm gonna share again tonight my love for Lucky Islands (the game which literally gave me so many good times here and the game which motivate me to be part of the Translations Team ahah), with a fun topic :)

A very simple topic.

You all know what is Lucky Islands right ? You have all been part of weird situations, when then you cried or laughed, right ?
Weird situations from a crazy or ridiculous event, from a funny wand or a creepy mob ?
Or just through turns of events ? ;)

Or even you never played a single game of Lucky Islands, you surely have ideas of what could be an a funny situation ^^

It's the topic of this thread : just share what happened to you like really funny or sad because of events or lucky blocks X)

Personally, it never happened to me in game, but just imagine :
- you open a lucky block and theres a melon tower which spawn.
- you decide, with all your bravour, to climb the tower to open the upper lucky block.
- and :O the lucky blocks just opened an ender 3*3 hole, and you just fall in the void because you have no time to jump away ;)
Unbelievable right ? Yes, but its just a small example of ANY situations Lucky Islands can bring to anyone here !

So now, be creative, or use your memory, and describe what you have to do there :p ^^

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
It is really a great game, but the best part for me is when there is a good player, especially in the butterfly map, and you have Elytra and you fly throughout the map and in the end the player gets bored and leaves the game xdd

Reactions: Monkikey

Monkikey

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2019
Near Lyon, FRANCE
It is really a great game, but the best part for me is when there is a good player, especially in the butterfly map, and you have Elytra and you fly throughout the map and in the end the player gets bored and leaves the game xdd

It can be very long games thats sure

Reactions: LlTE

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I love lucky block! Mostly solo, and I think the most awkward moment is when you die because of a fireball shot of a dispenser.

Monkikey

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2019
Near Lyon, FRANCE
I love lucky block! Mostly solo, and I think the most awkward moment is when you die because of a fireball shot of a dispenser.
It's crazy to see how a single stupid item can just kill you in one shot xd

Breaking all the lucky blocks on your island but still dont have anything good for fighting :c
Its not that rare :) but generally you always at least found blocks or Idk what to bridge or to eat :)

Davexinor

Aug 26, 2018
Sweden
Playing Lucky Islands almost everytime i'm on the servern and sometimes things are way crazier then it could ever be haha, some games goes like rain and other in the speed of light. But enjoying every second playing Lucky Islands ;)

Monkikey

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2019
Near Lyon, FRANCE
Playing Lucky Islands almost everytime i'm on the servern and sometimes things are way crazier then it could ever be haha, some games goes like rain and other in the speed of light. But enjoying every second playing Lucky Islands ;)
You are a real fan of Lucky Islands :D
Yes, I fully agree. Full random games are just the best type of games in the life, cause every games are just unic ! There's no question of skills, of fast, of anything. Just luck

Davexinor

Aug 26, 2018
Sweden
When your about to die, but the enemy tries to join you

2020-04-05_19.43.45.jpg

Top Bottom