efclukes gingerbread house
Reactions: Camezonda

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
But here's my opinion is here:

1st: @hgbf (always helping people, much online on the orums and i guess on the server and a realy nice person he looks like a perfect helper)

2nd: @xMegaCoolx (Always helping people, is much online even he have EXAMS and He's a nice person to play with)

3rd @Camezonda (He's always helping people, replys to ANY tread and yeas ANY tread and he looks like an ice guy)

4th: @TeovoTeovo (Alwyas active on the forums, has got a feeling for details and ofcourse alwyas respectful to other people)

5th: @iLoveYouu (Much online, much messages and likes, alwys happy and don't forget his followers ;) )

6th: @zRinne (She's kind a new here but She's very active on the forums and She's part of our community in a few days damn she knows a lot of cubecraft)

7th: @AnmazingAdsome (he's funny and nice, He's helping people when he can.)

I have nobody else in my mind.
Me? ;(

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
like said before:It needs to be a top 15!Anyways my list is:
@hgbf :He always helps and he can manage a bad situation.+he dosent care about spam on his profile so he would also be good as a mod
@JustRyann :He is funny,he helps like no tomorrow and he is ALWAYS online.
@Camezonda well...He helps like no other and he can always cheer you up.He is the most inspirational member EVER!
@NedGaming :HE is probably more active then me on a Friday night.He helps and most importantly,he never lets his guard down
finally @AnmazingAdsome :He is a mad man.He will handle ANY situation and he barely gets mad.

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
@hgbf :He always helps and he can manage a bad situation.+he dosent care about spam on his profile so he would also be good as a mod
@Camezonda well...He helps like no other and he can always cheer you up.He is the most inspirational member EVER!
@NedGaming :HE is probably more active then me on a Friday night.He helps and most importantly,he never lets his guard down
finally @AnmazingAdsome :He is a mad man.He will handle ANY situation and he barely gets mad.
Thanks! I am always very active

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
First I would to say thanks to all of the people who gave me praise; it’s extremely nice to see each other helping others. The list that I’m about to say is my option based on my past and present experience being here on the forums, if I haven’t mentioned you, it’s because I didn’t want a long list. I’m basing my list not on the amount of likes or messages, but on the individual’s helpfulness, personality and activity. I would love to add everyone who helps the community to my list, but it will be as long as the dictionary. Here is my list:

1st – @iLoveYouu (Mainly active, reduces Cubecraft crime and overall helpful)

2nd - @xMegaCoolx (Helps a large chunk of the community)

3rd – @AnmazingAdsome (Funny personality, continues to help others and been on the forums for a long time)

4th – @hgbf (Active on the server and forums, always there to help)

5th – @NedGaming (Long lasting user and helps multiple people)

6th – @TeovoTeovo (Active on the server as well as the forums and is helpful with detail)

7th – @mateu9999 (Friendly and always there to help multiple users)

8th – @Marieke2001 (Adds detail to posts, mature and helps users)

9th – @komododragon2002 (Always there to help players and forum users)

10th – @Orangeric88 (Continuously active and helps on all sections of the forums)

This list is only half of the people I wanted to add. These users are extremely helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, and mature and are always active to answer the community with detail. Thanks for reading.
Whahahaha thanks xD <3

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Hey everyone,

This thread is made to share your opinion!
This thread is about your top 10 members that maybe could get Helper.
I'll explain :

1) (Name)
(Why he is a good helper)

And do that 10 times.

My top 10 is:

1) @hgbf
A lot of messages & likes and he has a lot of fans. Is much online and helps people of course.

2) @iLoveYouu
He responds to many threads, has a lot of messages and is old enough.

3) @Camezonda
He has long been on the forums, and he's also someone with a lot of messages.

4) @Steyro
He already has a lot of reports, often helps people in game. And his suggestions are also nice!

5) @xMegaCoolx
He has a lot of likes and messages, and he responds to a lot of threads! Old enough and has many fans!

6) @TeovoTeovo
Many likes and messages! Very helpful, and much online!

7)
@Diogu
Not so many messages and likes. But In-Game he is helpful. On the forums to but not that much.

8) @Marieke2001
Popular on the forums and In-Game, many reports, and responds to many threads!

9) @AnmazingAdsome
Not very many messages, but very helpful and much online on the forums.

10)
@mateu9999
He has a lot of messages and responds much on threads. Old enough, and helpful.

Btw, this is my opinion!!
I am glad to see your top 10!
TIP: Don't add yourself.

- Bennooo
Okay, here are my favourites.

1. @hgbf
Really responsible and very active. I often see him helping people on the forums.

2. @Camezonda
You always respond to bug reports, and try to help as many people as possible.

3. @iLoveYouu
Your reports are just INSANE! Keep op the good work. You'll definitely deserve to be a Helper.

4. @xMegaCoolx
Very responsible and helpful. Also you're very active.
I hate to be a pessimist, but some people's responses are "they have a lot of fans". That is not a criteria in the helper applications, and it's not something staff look for. They look for the commitment and the responsibilities.

Nevertheless, I believe @hgbf should become helper. He's a very friendly and knowledgeable player among the community.
1st: @hgbf (Always helping me ,friendly)

2nd @AnmazingAdsome (He is nice, He helps a lot players)

3rd: @Reddog37 (She's nice and helps players also have a lot of reports)

4th: @da egg war lover (He is much online and hes nice)

5th: @Everyone (actually everyone need a change)
But here's my opinion is here:

1st: @hgbf (always helping people, much online on the orums and i guess on the server and a realy nice person he looks like a perfect helper)

2nd: @xMegaCoolx (Always helping people, is much online even he have EXAMS and He's a nice person to play with)

3rd @Camezonda (He's always helping people, replys to ANY tread and yeas ANY tread and he looks like an ice guy)

4th: @TeovoTeovo (Alwyas active on the forums, has got a feeling for details and ofcourse alwyas respectful to other people)

5th: @iLoveYouu (Much online, much messages and likes, alwys happy and don't forget his followers ;) )

6th: @zRinne (She's kind a new here but She's very active on the forums and She's part of our community in a few days damn she knows a lot of cubecraft)

7th: @AnmazingAdsome (he's funny and nice, He's helping people when he can.)

I have nobody else in my mind.
First I would to say thanks to all of the people who gave me praise; it’s extremely nice to see each other helping others. The list that I’m about to say is my option based on my past and present experience being here on the forums, if I haven’t mentioned you, it’s because I didn’t want a long list. I’m basing my list not on the amount of likes or messages, but on the individual’s helpfulness, personality and activity. I would love to add everyone who helps the community to my list, but it will be as long as the dictionary. Here is my list:

1st – @iLoveYouu (Mainly active, reduces Cubecraft crime and overall helpful)

2nd - @xMegaCoolx (Helps a large chunk of the community)

3rd – @AnmazingAdsome (Funny personality, continues to help others and been on the forums for a long time)

4th – @hgbf (Active on the server and forums, always there to help)

5th – @NedGaming (Long lasting user and helps multiple people)

6th – @TeovoTeovo (Active on the server as well as the forums and is helpful with detail)

7th – @mateu9999 (Friendly and always there to help multiple users)

8th – @Marieke2001 (Adds detail to posts, mature and helps users)

9th – @komododragon2002 (Always there to help players and forum users)

10th – @Orangeric88 (Continuously active and helps on all sections of the forums)

This list is only half of the people I wanted to add. These users are extremely helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, and mature and are always active to answer the community with detail. Thanks for reading.

Me, @Aimee2323 and @Roroyourboat_ would be good helpers.

Jokes aside, I personally think @AnmazingAdsome and @hgbf would do a good job.
(Please keep in mind that just because I have a moderator tag this doesn't mean they will get staff.)
I'm gone for a couple days and I get this many mentions? Thank you <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Younisco
B

Britney Spears

This community has got many active forumers , which is amazing. I personally think that everyone here has potential to become a staff member. Goodluck to everyone who's applying/considering to apply !

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I realized I never gave my input on this matter,
I would like to see @Camezonda as staff as he's mature, he puts in effort into his responses to players (bug thread and what not)
In general, he is really mature, knows what to do and keeps a sharp eye for issues he knows he can deal with even without the rank. A responsible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.