Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
As many of you know, CubeCraft Games has had to remove certain maps from its network for various reasons. While we understand that these decisions are necessary, it's always sad to see some of our favorite maps disappear.

We'd like to hear from you about your favorite CubeCraft Games maps that are no longer available. Which maps did you enjoy the most and why? What memories do you have associated with these maps? Are there any particular features or elements that you miss?

AnderIoux7

Mar 15, 2022
Mexico
Pronouns
He/Him
nothing will ever top magic and celebration, they were awesome squads maps, they're very missed. i have a friend who took more than 500 screenshots of birthday just to recreate it, and it's exactly how i remembered it

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
solo Skywars map “Trees” and “Paris”, I have no idea if these are still in bedrock, but as a 2016 java player, these maps are extremely nostalgic to me, especially Paris.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
As many of you know, CubeCraft Games has had to remove certain maps from its network for various reasons. While we understand that these decisions are necessary, it's always sad to see some of our favorite maps disappear.

We'd like to hear from you about your favorite CubeCraft Games maps that are no longer available. Which maps did you enjoy the most and why? What memories do you have associated with these maps? Are there any particular features or elements that you miss?
I love the Gingerbread map in egg Wars 4 from the Winter Refresh and the Ghost map from egg Wars 2

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom