Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I think I'll cover the weaknesses of towers placed at Critical Points and why I still feel like placing towers in critical points is still the better choice anyways. "Player recognition" refers to determining a player's play-style.

Reactions: hyena3000

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Would be cool to join a tower defence or cubecraft clan in general but sadly no clan support from cubecraft :( Anyway nice guide I'll probably keep playing alone for the most part though :(

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I completely agree with the state met "I'm only as good as my team" because it really stands for like working together and not one person is better at the game then someone else is. I think it's really great when people work together as a team and cover each others weakness.
Sadly, most don't do that even after being reminded to correct mistakes or taught how to play the game.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Would be cool to join a tower defence or cubecraft clan in general but sadly no clan support from cubecraft :( Anyway nice guide I'll probably keep playing alone for the most part though :(
You can look for some people or a team to join on the forums. I've known and coincidentally fought against organized teams before in other games.

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I'd like to also post here that players can play a bit of both play-styles in game. Even though a lot of players I team with play a bit dynamically, it's definitely good to have some towers placed prior to rushes. Again, this eases the workload of the team, and for certain mobs, it eliminates the need to worry about them at all.

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
I'll be honest, the reason that this section of my guide exists is simply because many players have asked me about how to get players to listen or cooperate. My answer's simple: Not everyone will cooperate. That said, if you manage to find someone that's good, sticking around that person wouldn't be so bad. If you choose not to, that's alright, but you may end up teaming with players that aren't as good.

Reactions: betty's oldies

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I'll be honest, the reason that this section of my guide exists is simply because many players have asked me about how to get players to listen or cooperate. My answer's simple: Not everyone will cooperate. That said, if you manage to find someone that's good, sticking around that person wouldn't be so bad. If you choose not to, that's alright, but you may end up teaming with players that aren't as good.
Problem is, the guy you befriended is not always on if you both were to make a small team. Even worse is that larger teams result in more difficult coordination, which leads to a more disorganized team.

Of the 100+ team-based games I have played in MC, the majority won't cooperate. They might if the game were a 2v2 but it's rare to get a good guy out of the crowd.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom