Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Introduction

Ok, so this idea is to not just revive the Java server by allowing players to build their parkour levels but also revive parkour on the bedrock server because as of rn it is the least popular move on the server with more people playing survival games than parkour with makes no sense since survival gams is an old game on the servers. Parkour is the newest game so it wouldn't make sense why the latest game on the servers has to suffer being the least successful but let me tell you how it works.

How it will work

Now players will be able to pick any map preset they want (except the maps that include the parkour rank) for example the map Farm can either be built using its themed blocks or can use any blocks from the creative inventory and another thing is that if players want to publish the level. Then the player will have to beat the level with a start and a finish line to allow the level to be published. There can be a limit to how many makes you make and maybe you can get more map-building slots if you have the parkour rank but let's go into some issues that I might be able to address with this idea.

The issues

1. Inappropriate builds might be a problem for staff since they might not want to moderate something like that causing this idea to go nowhere.

2. Too much resources/money and this can be especially a problem for the Java server since cubecraft is on a budget when it comes to the Java server development.

3. Way too busy with other game modes which is completely understandable when it comes to Cube Craft's development team.

Summary

Now this idea is quite a vague idea but I would like to hear people's opinions on it other than that I hope you have a good day.

:)

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i think this is a really cool idea that would definitely make more people play parkour if cubecraft were able to implement it
maybe publishing levels should be a rank feature so that more people would buy the rank

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
CubeCraft already has a large amount of parkour maps
This is true but once you play all of them or most of the easy ones then that's it you have run out of things to do in parkour. The same goes for competitive parkour because that can also benefit from an update like what I am saying and not just that but you saying that there are already a lot of parkour maps and to me, that just proves my point on how easy it would be to implement something like this.

Edit 1:
Also, cubecraft has enough parkour maps and a bad fixed mindset considering the fact that if the development team thought that way then Cubecraft Java should have just been shut down by now.

Edit 2:
I also just realized you play cubecraft on Java so saying you're not sure is fine but you should also consider the fact that CC Java is a dying server and a persistent game like Parkour could easily be welcoming to all players. Especially if there is user-generated content.

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
CubeCraft already has a large amount of parkour maps

You keep saying stuff like this and it makes no sense in regards to more maps. More maps doesn't equal bad, map diversity is always good and just because a game has a lot of maps doesn't mean it shouldn’t get any more.

Honestly it’s a pointless reason to disagree with a suggestion that you keep using over and over…

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
You keep saying stuff like this and it makes no sense in regards to more maps. More maps doesn't equal bad, map diversity is always good and just because a game has a lot of maps doesn't mean it shouldn’t get any more.

Honestly it’s a pointless reason to disagree with a suggestion that you keep using over and over…
He didn't disagree with the post but rather he was just unsure about it. Otherwise, yeah our point still stands really and I didn't know he would go on post like this and say he doesn't agree because there are enough blah, blah, blah, maps in CC.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

e6qq1

Sep 17, 2023
India❤️
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction

Ok, so this idea is to not just revive the Java server by allowing players to build their parkour levels but also revive parkour on the bedrock server because as of rn it is the least popular move on the server with more people playing survival games than parkour with makes no sense since survival gams is an old game on the servers. Parkour is the newest game so it wouldn't make sense why the latest game on the servers has to suffer being the least successful but let me tell you how it works.

How it will work

Now players will be able to pick any map preset they want (except the maps that include the parkour rank) for example the map Farm can either be built using its themed blocks or can use any blocks from the creative inventory and another thing is that if players want to publish the level. Then the player will have to beat the level with a start and a finish line to allow the level to be published. There can be a limit to how many makes you make and maybe you can get more map-building slots if you have the parkour rank but let's go into some issues that I might be able to address with this idea.

The issues

1. Inappropriate builds might be a problem for staff since they might not want to moderate something like that causing this idea to go nowhere.

2. Too much resources/money and this can be especially a problem for the Java server since cubecraft is on a budget when it comes to the Java server development.

3. Way too busy with other game modes which is completely understandable when it comes to Cube Craft's development team.

Summary

Now this idea is quite a vague idea but I would like to hear people's opinions on it other than that I hope you have a good day.

:)
Cubecraft already have a lot of parkour maps that you can play, there are also parkour in the lobbies:)

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Cubecraft already have a lot of parkour maps that you can play, there are also parkour in the lobbies:)
I hate when people like you say that tbh and just because there are a lot of parkour maps and lobby parkours doesn't mean people want any more and a way to make your own parkour levels would add infinite content to parkour so saying there are lots of maps is stupid and just proves my point on how easy an update like this can work.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom