Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015
Hello, after a long time (2 years) of not connecting to cubecraft, 1 week ago I went back to the server, many things and more modalities have changed, something that is great for the community and I congratulate you for that. Unfortunately there are things that I think are wrong in my opinion, I loved the skywars before where you could kill with eggs, snowballs and arrows, how great were those times and I had a lot of fun, times where there were arcs with thrust 3 It was crazy about those games.

Good to not give many laps my suggestions are these:

1- Re-put the push bow 3 or 2 into the powerful chests, since they are taking the fun away from Overpower.

2-What is it that those who donate to the server can choose if there are projectiles or not ?, that's not fair at all, if I want to play a normal skywars with projectiles I have to wait until a donor does not connect to play all right? Please eliminate that, I understand that it is annoying to be killed with arrows or eggs but all day it is annoying not to be able to play with the projectiles.

3-If my previous suggestion bothers you, you can add an option where the maps are with projectiles and others do not, I reiterate it is not fair for the rank to have those powers.

4-Before the one that will connect a donor was great, since they could choose those powerful chests with push bows 3, I loved that they entered, now they bother me because they choose to have projectiles or not.

5-Surely you will tell me: Then donate to the server so you can choose. I tell them that it is useless to be able to choose any option if 5 people with rank enter and choose another option to mine.

I understand that those who donate money to the server have priorities since they pay to have that rank, but sometimes it's annoying, it's just my opinion and I would like them to give yours, I just entered the server and these things lower my encouragement to continue playing.

Español:

Hola, después de mucho tiempo (2 años) de no conectarme a cubecraft, hace 1 semana entré de nuevo al servidor, han cambiado muchas cosas y más modalidades, algo que es genial para la comunidad y los felicito por eso. Lamentablemente hay cosas que considero están mal a mi parecer, me encantaba el skywars de antes en donde se podía matar con huevos, bolas de nieve y flechas, que genial eran esos tiempos y me divertía mucho, tiempos en donde existían los arcos con empuje 3, era de locos esas partidas.

Bueno para no dar muchas vueltas mis sugerencias son estas:

1- Vuelvan a poner el arco de empuje 3 o 2 en los cofres poderosos, ya que le están quitando la diversión a Overpower.

2-¿Qué es eso que los que donan al servidor pueden elejir si hay projectiles o no?, eso no es justo para nada, ¿si quiero jugar un skywars normal con projectiles me tengo que esperar a que no se conecte algún donador para jugar bien? Por favor eliminen eso, entiendo que es molesto que los maten con flechas o huevos pero en todo el día es molesto no poder jugar con los projectiles.

3-Si mi sugerencia anterior les molesta, pueden agregar una opción en la que los mapas sean con proyectiles y otros no, reitero no es justo para nada que los de rango tengan esos poderes.

4-Antes el que se conectará un donador era genial, ya que podían elegir esos cofres poderosos con los arcos de empuje 3, me encantaba que entraran ellos, ahora ya me molestan porque elijen el tener proyectiles o no.

5-Seguro ustedes me dirán: Entonces dona al servidor para que puedas elegir. Yo les digo que de nada me sirve poder elegir alguna opción si entran 5 personas con rango y eligen otra opción a la mía.

Aclaro entiendo que los que donan dinero al servidor tienen prioridades ya que pagan para tener ese rango, pero a veces es molesto, solo es una opinión mía y me gustaría que den la de ustedes, acabo de entrar al servidor y estas cosas me bajan el ánimos de seguir jugando.

Reactions: Commissioned

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
1- Re-put the push bow 3 or 2 into the powerful chests, since they are taking the fun away from Overpower.
I pretty disagree with this one. People would just camp at mid or on their island with punch 3 bows that ended up sending people flying off bridges etc.
Punch 2/3 bows are very overpowered and should never be added back into skywars, since one shot would be the killing blow. The rest of the suggestions i either got a neutral or good opinions on them.

Reactions: Bardaick

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hello, after a long time (2 years) of not connecting to cubecraft, 1 week ago I went back to the server, many things and more modalities have changed, something that is great for the community and I congratulate you for that. Unfortunately there are things that I think are wrong in my opinion, I loved the skywars before where you could kill with eggs, snowballs and arrows, how great were those times and I had a lot of fun, times where there were arcs with thrust 3 It was crazy about those games.

Good to not give many laps my suggestions are these:

2-What is it that those who donate to the server can choose if there are projectiles or not ?, that's not fair at all, if I want to play a normal skywars with projectiles I have to wait until a donor does not connect to play all right? Please eliminate that, I understand that it is annoying to be killed with arrows or eggs but all day it is annoying not to be able to play with the projectiles.

3-If my previous suggestion bothers you, you can add an option where the maps are with projectiles and others do not, I reiterate it is not fair for the rank to have those powers.

4-Before the one that will connect a donor was great, since they could choose those powerful chests with push bows 3, I loved that they entered, now they bother me because they choose to have projectiles or not.

5-Surely you will tell me: Then donate to the server so you can choose. I tell them that it is useless to be able to choose any option if 5 people with rank enter and choose another option to mine.

I understand that those who donate money to the server have priorities since they pay to have that rank, but sometimes it's annoying, it's just my opinion and I would like them to give yours, I just entered the server and these things lower my encouragement to continue playing.

Español:

Hola, después de mucho tiempo (2 años) de no conectarme a cubecraft, hace 1 semana entré de nuevo al servidor, han cambiado muchas cosas y más modalidades, algo que es genial para la comunidad y los felicito por eso. Lamentablemente hay cosas que considero están mal a mi parecer, me encantaba el skywars de antes en donde se podía matar con huevos, bolas de nieve y flechas, que genial eran esos tiempos y me divertía mucho, tiempos en donde existían los arcos con empuje 3, era de locos esas partidas.

Bueno para no dar muchas vueltas mis sugerencias son estas:

1- Vuelvan a poner el arco de empuje 3 o 2 en los cofres poderosos, ya que le están quitando la diversión a Overpower.

2-¿Qué es eso que los que donan al servidor pueden elejir si hay projectiles o no?, eso no es justo para nada, ¿si quiero jugar un skywars normal con projectiles me tengo que esperar a que no se conecte algún donador para jugar bien? Por favor eliminen eso, entiendo que es molesto que los maten con flechas o huevos pero en todo el día es molesto no poder jugar con los projectiles.

3-Si mi sugerencia anterior les molesta, pueden agregar una opción en la que los mapas sean con proyectiles y otros no, reitero no es justo para nada que los de rango tengan esos poderes.

4-Antes el que se conectará un donador era genial, ya que podían elegir esos cofres poderosos con los arcos de empuje 3, me encantaba que entraran ellos, ahora ya me molestan porque elijen el tener proyectiles o no.

5-Seguro ustedes me dirán: Entonces dona al servidor para que puedas elegir. Yo les digo que de nada me sirve poder elegir alguna opción si entran 5 personas con rango y eligen otra opción a la mía.

Aclaro entiendo que los que donan dinero al servidor tienen prioridades ya que pagan para tener ese rango, pero a veces es molesto, solo es una opinión mía y me gustaría que den la de ustedes, acabo de entrar al servidor y estas cosas me bajan el ánimos de seguir jugando.
Punch bows are actually the most annoying things ever, eggs and snowballs are acceptable as long as you don't like spam them in a pvp battle. If you like control mid and you have unlimited arrows and a punch bow it is actually the most annoying thing someone can use. That's probably why they made punch bows in op like really bad durability so that you can't just spam your bow.

L

Lightning McQueen

I agree with everything and likr you, I love punch bows too. I think punch 1 and 2 should be more common

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.