Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
So, why not add XP Multipliers since they already got Point Multipliers?

Would be fun since points are pretty useless when you got all kits on every game and just can buy things on FFA.

Edit: For the people who vote "no", it wouldn't really hurt if they added this since it's people's own choice to buy it and I don't say that everyone have to like this, it would just be fun to have it for some people.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Yes, Yes and Yes:) I love this idea , I was also thinking about creating a suggestion for it but I am glad that you made one. Exp is even more useful than the Point multiplier.

Reactions: Ruisdier and Livvv

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would like it if point and XP multipliers came in the same multiplier. The point multipliers are pretty lacking in content and are too expensive for me to consider buying them even at the sale price. Having the multiplier double both points and XP would make it much more worth the money and make it appealing to people who already have millions of points. unlike me ;-;

Cheaper XP multipliers on their own might be nice too. :)

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
So, why not add XP Multipliers since they already got Point Multipliers?

Would be fun since points are pretty useless when you got all kits on every game and just can buy things on FFA.

Edit: For the people who vote "no", it wouldn't really hurt if they added this since it's people's own choice to buy it and I don't say that everyone have to like this, it would just be fun to have it for some people.
You have my ‘yes’! ^^

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, but combine the multipliers' effects. Change the title "point multiplier" to "Game multiplier" & we'll be set. Along the point boost & xp boost, we could even have a boosted chance of obtaining cubelets.
All of that would make a great change for the point multipliers & people would consider buying them more than they do now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
Top Bottom