Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Even if this is escalated, I think XP doesn't need to be multiplied, XP is basically your in game progression and doesn't have any extra value other than that..
Are we rewarding players who are online at any random time with extra progression points?
I would just like to see it because I think xp is better than Points since I can't use points to anything anymore. And I think it's kinda fun to lvl up but it take a lot of time and it wouldn't really hurt if they added it since it's people's own choice to buy it.

Reactions: elchuii

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Yes, but combine the multipliers' effects. Change the title "point multiplier" to "Game multiplier" & we'll be set. Along the point boost & xp boost, we could even have a boosted chance of obtaining cubelets.
All of that would make a great change for the point multipliers & people would consider buying them more than they do now.
I would actually like this to be it's own. If I would buy it, I would just want to buy the xp boost and not the one for points.

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Even if this is escalated, I think XP doesn't need to be multiplied, XP is basically your in game progression and doesn't have any extra value other than that..
Are we rewarding players who are online at any random time with extra progression points?
It would be a good idea because the dots are not being used much, apart more users ("would pay") for this XP multipliers.

Although I doubt much of this possibility.

Reactions: Livvv
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Catss's profile.
Noo not you :(
Thank you for everything you’ve done Catss, it is much appreciated.
Will you still be sticking around the forums?
Reesle wrote on endertom100's profile.
Thank you for the follow, cool Forum’s member!
Aw not another staff leaving :( hopefully not too many more
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Loskol's profile.
I got my 551th day streak on Duolingo today xD
Pluisje wrote on Assault's profile.
♥️♥️♥️
Top Bottom