Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Hey! I’m Felix (xHappyMoof) and this is my second introduction. I made a first one sometime ago, but I realized that it was very undetailed and that only like 5 minutes of work had gone into it. That’s why I decided to make another one. (I know it’s kind of long, I tried to get it as orderly as possible with the paragraphs).

Me​

My life

I was born on the 27th of December 2005 in Brussels (capital of Belgium). At home I speak Dutch, but by living in a bilingual but mostly French-speaking city I’ve learned some French as well. Both my parents are Dutch (from The Netherlands), and I have a Dutch passport so that makes me kind of both Belgian and Dutch (which is also how I feel). When I was almost 6, I started to play the piano (in my 10th year now) and football (soccer, not American football). I only played football for one year though. While I now love football (especially playing, but also watching) I used to be scared of the ball, the other kids (who all spoke French, and I didn’t speak French yet back then), but mostly of the parents of the other kids, who screamed at me in French whenever I did something they didn’t like, which sometimes made me cry. A few years later I took up another sport, tennis, and I still do that today (well I normally do unless when Corona stops my lessons 😢). When I left primary school, I kind of lost all contact with my friends from there, and I didn’t make that much new friends on my secondary school. Still, the ones I have are quite close :). And I’m fine like this, I don’t need a lot of friends, if they are good friends. Online, however, I’ve made some friends. I guess I’m better at making online friends than offline friends :). I’ve learned a few languages over the years. Dutch obviously, English, French, some Spanish and a tiny little bit of Chinese (I forgot most of it though 😬). Even though I do 4 languages now, I stopped Chinese because my school didn’t have a teacher for it anymore (Chinese teachers seem to be rather scarce around here), my favourite subjects will always be Maths, Chemistry and Physics.

My Personality

I’m still a very shy person. Yet, I used to be even shyer. It was so bad that when I raised my hand in class to ask for some more paper during a test, and the teacher didn’t see it, I was too shy to just ask for it (this was until last year 😔). But, meeting new people online, and talking to them has made me a lot, but really a LOT less shy 😌. I am almost always happy, whenever something bad happens, I may be sad for a few hours, but then I start laughing again already. I’m always optimistic, and I hardly ever worry/stress about something (which is quite nice, I’d recommend it to you 😁). Lastly, I absolutely hate toxic people. Why would you get mad at someone over a videogame, that makes no sense?

How I got Minecraft​

I first got Minecraft (Pocket Edition) around 2014 I think, I don’t remember exactly. I was happy playing PE with my little brother at first, but then I heard of another ‘type’ of Minecraft (Java), which my cousin played. I got interested because I heard of something that was only a thing on Java back then, it was servers. Later, some friends of my class had made a realm, and that was the moment I really wanted Minecraft Java Edition. So, on the 4th of March 2017 I made a great decision, and bought Java.

How I joined CubeCraft​

I started out playing on the realm of my friends, but as no one was willing to pay for it that didn’t really become a success… After that, I played with those same friends on Hypixel for a while, but I really didn’t like the server. So, around April 2017 I remembered about my cousin telling me about a nice server he played on. If I remembered correctly it was something like CubeCraft. So, I asked if he wanted to play together some time and he said yes. That was the first time I joined CubeCraft.

My time on CubeCraft​

My first years on the server (April 2017 – April 2020)

When I started playing on CubeCraft I mostly played Mixed Arcade (which will forever remain my favourite game 😦) and Eggwars with my cousin. We had 1 or 2 friends, but that was it. We didn’t care about the community, the only thing that mattered were the games. We were both quite bad at the time (I guess we didn’t understand 1.9 PvP 😂). Around a year after we started playing on CubeCraft together, my cousin got a gold rank for his birthday. This meant that he could vote for some gamemodes, so we quite liked that :D. Sadly, only a few months later, came the ‘Big Change’. We were quite angry about this, as it removed one of our favourite games (Mixed Arcade) and we had always felt that Mixed Arcade had died because of splitting up the games and not because people didn’t like it anymore (that might have been influenced by us not being able to imagine anyone couldn’t like Mixed Arcade 😂). After this we completely stopped playing for about 2 weeks, but then we eventually returned because games that are like Eggwars just weren’t as enjoyable as CubeCraft Eggwars. We still played less though, I started playing on a Minetopia server, and my cousin on a creative server, and eventually we played together a lot less often. This Minetopia server made me discover Discord for the first time. I still think that was a good discovery. After some time, I discovered that CubeCraft had its own discord, so I joined. I wasn’t very active though (if I’m correct I’ve sent 5 messages before July 2020). After a while, the Minetopia began to bore me (totally not because I lost all my money because I fell for a stupid scam… 😂). Anyways, I started playing on CubeCraft more and more (still not that much with my cousin though, sadly) and I also discovered that I quite liked Skywars. I was still a noob though, so I got like 50 wins in a year. I also bought an Emerald Rank on Black Friday 2018.

The past year (April 2020 – Today)

Around the beginning of April, I started to discover that there was something such as a community (totally not because I was in Lobby 1 all the time during online class, I’d never do that…). I quickly made a forums account, sometime in April. I liked the forums when I joined them for the first time, and I have only begun to like them more since then. I started playing on CubeCraft even more, and now, I never play on other servers anymore. I have made some good friends on the server, and I really love it. Since the beginning of lockdown, as I started playing more, I also became a lot better at PvP and now I finally win sometime :D. During summer holiday, when we had to stay home, I only started playing more, and then, towards the end of the summer holiday, I started using discord again. I found out that I had joined the CubeCraft discord and started getting active in there. I love all parts of CubeCraft, the server, the forums, and the discord!

Random facts about me​

• My favourite animals are pigs
  • My favourite movie is Catch Me If You Can (2002) Trailer
  • My favourite song (now, can change any minute) is either Wake Me Up by Avicii Spotify Link or When Doves Cry by Prince Spotify Link
  • I don’t know Harry Styles @Headqche
  • My favourite colour is blue
  • My favourite ice cream flavour is banana
  • My favourite food is sushi
  • My favourite football club is Ajax

Last edited:

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
WeLcOme tO THe fORuMS!!11!1!!1

Jokes aside, I really enjoyed reading your introduction! I already knew some of the facts you stated but didn't really know many of them. All I can say is thanks for being such a great person and for being a small internet friend of mine! 😍 (yes, Internet friends, I'm stupid right?)

• Love
Reactions: xHappyMood

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
WeLcOme tO THe fORuMS!!11!1!!1

Jokes aside, I really enjoyed reading your introduction! I already knew some of the facts you stated but didn't really know many of them. All I can say is thanks for being such a great person and for being a small internet friend of mine! 😍 (yes, Internet friends, I'm stupid right?)
Nahhh almost all of my friends are internet friends lmao. You're a wonderful person as well 😍

• Love
Reactions: Gregeyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom