Not open for further replies.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
What Kuzey said..
"Alright, here it goes, remove the things who I think are soldiers, trying to create people in minecraft in such a small scale just makes them look bad, try to add some more trenches, sandbags, barbed wires&etc. also remove the flowers, turning the biome into a slightly darker one would also help having the athmosphere. Planes need a lot of work, do does a lot of things, I suggest you look up few tutorial videos for cannons/war vechiles&etc".

But at least you get a cute cat to look at aswell :)

Reactions: Yittamonkey

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
What Kuzey said..
"Alright, here it goes, remove the things who I think are soldiers, trying to create people in minecraft in such a small scale just makes them look bad, try to add some more trenches, sandbags, barbed wires&etc. also remove the flowers, turning the biome into a slightly darker one would also help having the athmosphere. Planes need a lot of work, do does a lot of things, I suggest you look up few tutorial videos for cannons/war vechiles&etc".

But at least you get a cute cat to look at aswell :)
Cuteness overload :D
#trenches
Bunkers would be more fitting for the flag. (@Yittamonkey )

Lord Farquaad

Jun 24, 2014
CrazyLand
idk its not my map, just usually you have the german trenches/bunkers kind of opposite to the english bunkers/trenches and are not that far away

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Sorry, I was sleeping through all of that, I'll be sure to add some of that when I can get on a computer. Thanks.

J72088

Jul 19, 2014
It's okay nothing spectuacalar but not trying to hurt your fellings just being honest and it fells bland also.

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
Missing trenches and maybe barb wire as iron fences..... Also try to add flags of the red team ect. Love the map though, good job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom