Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForWerner

Aug 18, 2020
Russia
www.twitch.tv
Can anyone explain what's wrong with lunar? some macaque messed me up ..the screen is made with BADLION
2020-12-10_15.17.12.png

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Lunar Client had game-changing features which leads into advantages for players who are playing with Lunar Client. Because of this cubecraft doesn’t allow players to use this client for now. As far as I know Cubecraft is looking for ways to allow players to use this client again.

Reactions: Lecura

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
"Lunar Client has previously had game-changing features which caused advantages to players using Lunar Client. We're actively working with the Lunar Client team to see if there's a way to welcome Lunar players back on our network in the future and ensure fun + fair play for all our players - but we have no more information to share at this time"

thank you for the copy and paste @Mistletoe Man

• Haha
Reactions: Pineapple

ForWerner

Aug 18, 2020
Russia
www.twitch.tv
Hi! Lunar Client had game-changing features which leads into advantages for players who are playing with Lunar Client. Because of this cubecraft doesn’t allow players to use this client for now. As far as I know Cubecraft is looking for ways to allow players to use this client again.
I didn't use any advantages

AnolTongi

Moderanol
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I didn't use any advantages
Still, it is not allowed with the reason clarified above ^"Lunar Client has previously had game-changing features which caused advantages to players using Lunar Client. We're actively working with the Lunar Client team to see if there's a way to welcome Lunar players back on our network in the future and ensure fun + fair play for all our players - but we have no more information to share at this time"

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com

Just so we're all on the same page, our team has went through many discussions regarding this client. Lunar Client IS ALLOWED and will remain this way unless specified otherwise.

Information on this client, and others that are and aren't allowed can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/allowed-mods-and-clients.228596/

If you were punished during the time we restricted the Lunar Client, you will be required to fulfil your punishment (assuming you were banned). If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us.

If you were punished for using Lunar Client, you can attempt to appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

Hope this clarifies things!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom