Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Eat healthy.

Would you rather drink water for the rest of your life or drink red bull.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I don't think my life would last very long only drinking red bull, so water.

Would you rather eat nutella for the rest of your life, or be limited to only a bucket of it a day?

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Bucket a day.. Assuming that was aimed at Younutellais

Would you rather be tortured through being stuck in a white room, forbidden to talk, so your mind is derprived of all senses and you start hallucinating within 15 minutes, even food that is given is white rice on a white plate, or be tortured by being tied down to a board, being put a piece of cloth over your face and having a bucket of water poured over your face, release the cloth for a couple of breaths then back down and repeat 50 times so it feels like you're drowning and can't move and leads you to insanity? :3

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Bucket a day.. Assuming that was aimed at Younutellais

Would you rather be tortured through being stuck in a white room, forbidden to talk, so your mind is derprived of all senses and you start hallucinating within 15 minutes, even food that is given is white rice on a white plate, or be tortured by being tied down to a board, being put a piece of cloth over your face and having a bucket of water poured over your face, release the cloth for a couple of breaths then back down and repeat 50 times so it feels like you're drowning and can't move and leads you to insanity? :3
be tortured through being stuck in a white room, forbidden to talk, so my mind is derprived of all senses and you start hallucinating within 15 minutes, even food that is given is white rice on a white plate.
Because I've got really good Mental Stability.

Would you rather discover Time Travel or Cure Cancer?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
time travel, to go to the future and get the cure for cancer.

Would you rather have a talking cat, or a singing wolf?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.