Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
I believe he is talking about how the player hit him while he was not looking at @MrJuanpa. In which case, yes, I think that is possible. Pocket Edition players are enabled to hit someone anywhere on their screen. This allows them to essentially move their cursor/mouse over any part of the screen without turning their head.
Imagine if hitting players were based on where you were looking. Well, I guess it already is. But imagine instead of having to look at your nose to hit someone (the center of the screen), you could move your eyeballs to look around your FOV (Field Of View).
Essentially, so long as they are not hitting you beyond roughly 70 degrees of where their head is facing, they are a PE player. They are also playing legit, no cheats.

What I'm trying to say is, yes, this is possible on PE and VR (I think VR, not sure about that) versions of Minecraft Bedrock.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom