Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
But aimee... i don't like it!! >.< Nobody is going to donate anymore if all they get is a pet chicken named chuck whenever they're in the hub, which just suicides whenever you look away...

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
But aimee... i don't like it!! >.< Nobody is going to donate anymore if all they get is a pet chicken named chuck whenever they're in the hub, which just suicides whenever you look away...
Its not our decision to make. CCG has to abide by the new EULA rules..

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Its not our decision to make. CCG has to abide by the new EULA rules..
I know, but i just don't see why they need to try and make even more money... haven't they got enough? why do they have to sell realms to everyone, when we've already purchased the game??

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Just before we go back on topic
I donated origianally just to get into the community. When I first donated I was a mc nub who had only been on Creative and mainly parkour. Parkour had no perks and I had no idea what world edit was and didn't need another plot.. I know there aren't enough people who dlnate to get into the community more easily, but there will always be somebody.. Also don't expect a dog every time you donate to a dog shelter so don't expect a bunch of perks when you donate to a server #justsaidthattostealoourpointusaidinthepast
And back on topic now...

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Just before we go back on topic

I donated origianally just to get into the community. When I first donated I was a mc nub who had only been on Creative and mainly parkour. Parkour had no perks and I had no idea what world edit was and didn't need another plot.. I know there aren't enough people who dlnate to get into the community more easily, but there will always be somebody.. Also don't expect a dog every time you donate to a dog shelter so don't expect a bunch of perks when you donate to a server #justsaidthattostealoourpointusaidinthepast
And back on topic now...
I donated to support the server too, but others have demanded refunds over the changes, which support the fact that players feel like they're getting nothing in return from donating. Back on topic, the server needs to find other ways of getting people to donate again.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I donated to support the server too, but others have demanded refunds over the changes, which support the fact that players feel like they're getting nothing in return from donating. Back on topic, the server needs to find other ways of getting people to donate again.
Vanity items are practically all that's allowed and before suggesting things, I reccomend you read the eula, which may be a struggle at 2:44am.

Reactions: Anonymous User

SoccerNinjaPro

Jun 3, 2014
Greece
Well, I love the idea, but I wouldn't take the risk to add it. Either you take the risk to add the perks, or just call I save so the EULA doesn't shut cubecraftgames. I would like to get my perks back, but I would rather have the server be open, and I mostly donated because I love the server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom