Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

legend6526

Mar 8, 2022
Hi I have 2 problems,

1. I have to get 2k acacia wood and I have less time and acaia takes much time.So can u please suggest any way to get wood fast.

2.Also Is this possible to upgrade generators by any ingots because I have read in one of the thread that it is possible? So, i just want to clarify once again.

legend6526

Mar 8, 2022
You can enchant your tools with fortune, each level of enchantment will increase the chance of getting double drops. This is the only way to speed up progression until you unlock boosts on a future island. Good luck!
Ok I will try to do my best.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: Lyriie

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi I have 2 problems,

1. I have to get 2k acacia wood and I have less time and acaia takes much time.So can u please suggest any way to get wood fast.

2.Also Is this possible to upgrade generators by any ingots because I have read in one of the thread that it is possible? So, i just want to clarify once again.
If you think a day takes too long especially with the 2x boost just wait until you reach the Swampland Island. The Swampland Island has a quest where you have to mine 4k wood and wait 4 days just for one tree. Anyways like the person above me said just use fortune. I suggest fortune 5+ because it helped me get to 2k pretty quickly.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom