Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you like the nerfes to wizard kit?

• Total voters

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
cmon are you serious you replace splash speed potions with normal ones and they only last 30 seconds each. also, the poison potions were severely nerfed. they only last for 3 seconds and they basically dont do any damage 99% of the time. the armor was a minor nerf, only having prop 3 instead of prop 4. you can do better than this cubecraft

Reactions: MoritzSnek
A

A pigeon

:/ why wont they get game testers ? These mods are absolutely awful at judging games , whags good and whats not.

Reactions: Shamel

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The speed potions were changed to 30 seconds as we didn't want the kit to basically be the Samurai kit, also the purpose of the speed potions is to get a quick get away. The speed potions have been changed to drinkable rather than splash as players were sharing the speed potions with other players that don't have a kit with speed effects related to it. The poison has been changed back to 6 seconds as that was a case of miscommunication. And the armour has been reduced to protection 3 from 4 due to the Wizard due was rather unbalanced and tanky if compared to other kits.

The changes to the kits were mentioned to well known FFA players and they agreed with the changed and liked them, also other staff members. Plus 101_son mentioned the quick changes on the "PvP Mini Update" thread, which didn't return negative feedback.

A

A pigeon

The speed potions were changed to 30 seconds as we didn't want the kit to basically be the Samurai kit, also the purpose of the speed potions is to get a quick get away. The speed potions have been changed to drinkable rather than splash as players were sharing the speed potions with other players that don't have a kit with speed effects related to it. The poison has been changed back to 6 seconds as that was a case of miscommunication. And the armour has been reduced to protection 3 from 4 due to the Wizard due was rather unbalanced and tanky if compared to other kits.

The changes to the kits were mentioned to well known FFA players and they agreed with the changed and liked them, also other staff members. Plus 101_son mentioned the quick changes on the "PvP Mini Update" thread, which didn't return negative feedback.
Tytytytyty poison for 6 sec is all we need

L

Lightning McQueen

Not right away or that would be a way to OP.
Maybe like abilities?

I'm trying to get you some ideas for a mega thread ;)
Nobody cares about big threads sadly. Just spam threafs and they’ll eventually respond

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom