Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Onmogelijk

Jan 7, 2020
You haven't fought 20 people in a clanwar, where there are people at every spawn, you get outnumbered,
What about the left click on the npc (random spawn location)

and to spawning miles away just wears down your potion effects
Just drink the potions when you are closer to them (ofc from a good distance so they cant hit you first)

Tactimon

Jul 10, 2022
Archer should be removed then, bowspam is annoying. Shopping should be removed, it's unfair, especially with gaps. Samurai should be removed because the kb sword and no sprint reset means they can combo you with holding w. Laggers should be removed too, I mean they are so annoying they only tp. That meet your logic?
I agree so much because every kit has its advantage, now we are only talking about Wizard when Archer is also way too overpowered for people with good skills at aiming, same happens with Wizard, you need the skill to know when to throw the potions.

Centri

Jul 16, 2022
What about the left click on the npc (random spawn location)

Just drink the potions when you are closer to them (ofc from a good distance so they cant hit you first)
Either way it'll prob take wayyy to long to get to the war location, also super high chance of getting attacked on the way there. So yea, still no proper argument for this nerf which ruined everything.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom