• soup mode

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • insane mode

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DestroyerNL94

Feb 26, 2017
with mode in 1v1 is you favorite?

My favorite mode in 1v1 in the normal mode, becouse you need to have skill to win

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
with mode in 1v1 is you favorite?

My favorite mode in 1v1 in the normal mode, becouse you need to have skill to win
I also prefer normal kits. But I don't really understand your reasoning, I'm sure that with other kits the better player will win more often, too. I only really play normal and op kits, but I think there's generally less luck involved with op kits than with normal ones.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The only mode I don't like is insane because of explosives :P Normal is my favorite though
I usually just bounce between normal-->op-->soup-->classic until I find a match. Op and normal take about the same skill except in the case of explosive bow. :P

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
The only mode I don't like is insane because of explosives :p Normal is my favorite though
I usually just bounce between normal-->op-->soup-->classic until I find a match. Op and normal take about the same skill except in the case of explosive bow. :p
When I try to play soup mode, most of the time my opponents don't use the soups so it just feels like a normal duel :confused1:. I don't think I've ever been able to use more than the 8 soups initially in the hotbar which kind of defeats the purpose.
In classic mode I'm just really bad at aiming while clicking fast. I noticed that I can win most duels fighting exactly like in normal duels, but I don't like to do that because my opponents must feel like I do when fighting spam clickers in normal mode.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom