Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I thought of creating a thread for those who want to chip in any changes they may have noticed. Here's what I've seen so far. Feel free to add any unannounced updates here.

Undocumented updates
-ALL old maps have been re-added, but have a very low chance of appearing (as of week of Feb. 20, 2017).

Current issues:
-Golems and sorcerers still target caves.
-Blazes glitch in hillside or in other maps. Sometimes not all of the blazes will attack the castle.
-Golems will spawn but will not despawn when no enemies are nearby. The moment they spawn, they may attack within 18 blocks of their spawn, not the tower's.
-Golems cannot walk above 1-block high slopes but sorcerer mobs can.
-Some building spots are glitched -- you cannot place anything there. This is notable in maps such as Candy.

Needs to be tested from time to time:
-Blazes glitching in hillside map

Changelog (for this list):
-Replaced forest grove and gold rush with all maps added.
-Added golems/sorcerers targeting caves to the "current issues" list.
-Added glitched blazes and iron golems to the "current issues" list.
-Added glitched tower spots.

Last edited:

ymbmg

Jul 16, 2016
The old maps that didn't show up are back. This includes: "pandoraFalls", "highHills", "goldRush", and "forestGrove"

I have not had the chance to see if the glitch still happens at hillside, and if I did, I don't remember. It also appears that the iron golems still arbitrarily and unpredictably hit the wither too. As for whether they still follow endermites around or not, I don't know that either. I'm pretty sure golems also target cave spiders too occasionally.

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
The old maps that didn't show up are back. This includes: "pandoraFalls", "highHills", "goldRush", and "forestGrove"

I have not had the chance to see if the glitch still happens at hillside, and if I did, I don't remember. It also appears that the iron golems still arbitrarily and unpredictably hit the wither too. As for whether they still follow endermites around or not, I don't know that either. I'm pretty sure golems also target cave spiders too occasionally.
I just played a match yesterday and can confirm that cave spiders still get hit by iron golems occasionally.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands

Goldrush was way to overpowered you could litterally put down endless towers

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It costs more to set that up though. Early in the game, because of the low level gold mines, towers are more expensive. You're forced for the most part to build in a straight line since there's no "U shaped" chokepoints to defend at unless you're red (only 1).

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com
I actually disagree with this, the map is smaller compared to demons, the amount of towers that can be placed on demons is absolutely ridiculous. Candy and Portals have a vast amount of towers that can be placed as well, in comparison Goldrush seems more balanced. there is a glitched spot on Goldrush, though, similar to the one on cave and candy, even though you should be able to place a tower, the game is preventing it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom