The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
IGN: SlootKomKommer
Platform: Java

unknown_6.png

unknown_7.png

I had a poll where people could choose between these two, but they chose the second one, so I submit that one as you can see
1)
unknown-1.png

2)
unknown_6.png

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
IGN: ITS LAITH3405
Platform: Bedrock
(Took on Minecraft bedrock edition :D)
- I see that the java players are taking amazing selfies because of shaders and some editing, but MOST of the bedrock players can't install shaders because of Render Dragon, or the shaders are not as realistic as the java ones, and most of them are on mobile; so, no freelook to make the selfies epic, anyways, good luck everyone!
**In addition to my opinion which is said above: (Lots of java players have High-end PCs, which lets them take selfies with ultra-realistic shaders, but not all bedrock players have the ability to install strong shaders, like the RTX for example, which isn't compatible with any device except if it has the RTX GPUs and some GTX GPUs, and probably, most of the ppl that play Minecraft bedrock are on phone, but there is no phone that has an RTX or GTX graphics card, and some ppl that have a strong/ high-end PCs usually play Minecraft java edition, so, I think it's fairer to take three winners between the java selfies and three winners between the bedrock selfies.)

Here are the selfies!

Screenshot (230).png

Screenshot (223).png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom