Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I want to do all the time Wing Rush but it's not because almost no one joined: ' (. What can be done about it?

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Nothing. It's the player's choice to join the game they want to join, and we can't force someone to play a game that they don't like.

Reactions: Starry

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
2 reasons I think:

1) People simply don't know how to play this game. For some people It's too hard to understand the rules of this game although I think the rules are simple.
2) People are having issues with the render distance while flying because they have not the best pc's or laptops. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Starry

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
2 reasons I think:

1) People simply don't know how to play this game. For some people It's too hard to understand the rules of this game although I think the rules are simple.
2) People are having issues with the render distance while flying because they have not the best pc's or laptops. Correct me if I'm wrong.
3) the ones who like playing it aren't online/playing
4) some people just don't like the game
(Also it isn't really a result of a bad computer as it is you are going so fast Minecraft can't render the chunks in time)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'll check twitter or something, like some pics on instagram. But yeah, really sad no one is playing arcade :c. Afther the update it was really popular, but not anymore. Let me thinking why they didn't keep the old minigames ._.

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
I used to join Wing Rush alot, but since i can't play on my computer (my brother claimed it), i have to do it with my laptop and that one is too slow to play Wing Rush :(

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
As said above, after the update play almost no people more because there are a lot of games away.
I think we should wait for the next update, so that more and more arcade games come, and so more and more players play arcade.

AppelEterBE

Oct 5, 2016
I know how you feel, Wing Rush is obviously the best Arcade game but all those tryhards want to farm wins in Line Dash which makes it very hard to find a full Wing Rush game.
Samething for UHC

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Sadly not a lot of people play it. Just wait and eventually people will join.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom