Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matdesuperman

May 11, 2016
Hackers are a real problem, and if you see one in a game all you can think is: "I hope that *** gets banned forever".
So if you wanna record and report someone, you have to record and edit video's right? I just wanna tell everyone reading this post that IF you have windows 10 you can press: Win+G to open menu, and Win+Alt+R to auto start recording. press again and the recorder will save your clip in your video's.

Gl everyone and ban all hackers

Last edited:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Nice work mate! I know some people really need to see this. Good job! You can help a lot of people with this. +1

Reactions: Matdesuperman

Matdesuperman

May 11, 2016
Staff discourages players from editing their video. They prefer hearing the hitsounds. Speed-ups and slow-downs are also not allowed.

... If you could possibly edit that message... Words like that don't belong on the forums.
edited ;) thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Buuuddy
N

Nikboo

I always use the Windows 10 recorder as it is very useful. If anyone here is using Windows 8, then I recommend loilo.

iProsecute

Sep 11, 2016
This is extremely helpful to both new and older players! Thanks for the heads-up.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Staff discourages players from editing their video. They prefer hearing the hitsounds. Speed-ups and slow-downs are also not allowed.

... If you could possibly edit that message... Words like that don't belong on the forums.
Thats if the original isnt posted, if its like a call of duty instant replay ( the original then after a slow motion replay) theyll probably still accept it

TheDarkAssassinV

Apr 10, 2016
Hackers are a real problem, and if you see one in a game all you can think is: "I hope that *** gets banned forever".
So if you wanna record and report someone, you have to record and edit video's right? I just wanna tell everyone reading this post that IF you have windows 10 you can press: Win+G to open menu, and Win+Alt+R to auto start recording. press again and the recorder will save your clip in your video's.

Gl everyone and ban all hackers
To all computer/max/linux/etc users USE OBS EZ TO USE AND FREE AND NO VIRUS REPORTING HACKERS WOULD BE EASIER

Reactions: Matdesuperman
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

cryptofrogz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congrats on helper!
qKhalidd wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congrats & welcome back!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations Skatee
Thjis wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratts Schul :)
Top Bottom