Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matdesuperman

May 11, 2016
Hackers are a real problem, and if you see one in a game all you can think is: "I hope that *** gets banned forever".
So if you wanna record and report someone, you have to record and edit video's right? I just wanna tell everyone reading this post that IF you have windows 10 you can press: Win+G to open menu, and Win+Alt+R to auto start recording. press again and the recorder will save your clip in your video's.

Gl everyone and ban all hackers

Last edited:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Nice work mate! I know some people really need to see this. Good job! You can help a lot of people with this. +1

Reactions: Matdesuperman

Matdesuperman

May 11, 2016
Staff discourages players from editing their video. They prefer hearing the hitsounds. Speed-ups and slow-downs are also not allowed.

... If you could possibly edit that message... Words like that don't belong on the forums.
edited ;) thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Buuuddy
N

Nikboo

I always use the Windows 10 recorder as it is very useful. If anyone here is using Windows 8, then I recommend loilo.

iProsecute

Sep 11, 2016
This is extremely helpful to both new and older players! Thanks for the heads-up.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Staff discourages players from editing their video. They prefer hearing the hitsounds. Speed-ups and slow-downs are also not allowed.

... If you could possibly edit that message... Words like that don't belong on the forums.
Thats if the original isnt posted, if its like a call of duty instant replay ( the original then after a slow motion replay) theyll probably still accept it

TheDarkAssassinV

Apr 10, 2016
Hackers are a real problem, and if you see one in a game all you can think is: "I hope that *** gets banned forever".
So if you wanna record and report someone, you have to record and edit video's right? I just wanna tell everyone reading this post that IF you have windows 10 you can press: Win+G to open menu, and Win+Alt+R to auto start recording. press again and the recorder will save your clip in your video's.

Gl everyone and ban all hackers
To all computer/max/linux/etc users USE OBS EZ TO USE AND FREE AND NO VIRUS REPORTING HACKERS WOULD BE EASIER

Reactions: Matdesuperman
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom