Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Hey so i have chosen not to play cube-craft until the statistics have been fixed because i dont want games to be wasted or my stats to be not correct. will we but updated when this bug is fixed? since the bug is not on the https://status.cubecraft.net/ how will be able to know when and or if this bug is fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SanCookie
D

Deleted member 59979

I have mentioned multiple times to staff that they should put it on there but rip. Also you should be playing games for fun not for the stats. Just be patient while they are fixed

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
oh yeah im not rushing them. i know stuff like this takes time. i just want to be able to know when this situation is fixed

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
As of right now, the stats seems to be working fine.
It says I have 79 more UHC games played than I actually have.
2018-02-07_22.11.27.png 2018-02-19_20.03.11.png

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
The leaderboards stats doesn't load so, no its not fixed at all
I sure wonder why the leaderboards aren't working while the stats are. Of course, I won't blame them as I have no knowledge on the subject! But the leaderboards say nothing about if the stats are working or not. As an example, before this started, the Arcade leaderboards showed more or less 3000 wins less than the players actually had.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
it only took a week lol really should have been on there since the bug was reported. would have stopped alot of the same post on the forums. plus this post is over a week old.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom