Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
Hi Everyone! I Remember A While Back When Speed Egg Wars Gave You Speed 2! You No Longer Get Speed 2 Anymore So Im Trying To Figure Out Why Its Even Called Speed Egg Wars!
Thats so true! There is no speed anymore so why is it speed? Makes no sense anymore xD

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Hi Everyone! I Remember A While Back When Speed Egg Wars Gave You Speed 2! You No Longer Get Speed 2 Anymore So Im Trying To Figure Out Why Its Even Called Speed Egg Wars!
The speed effect in Speed Eggwars was removed due to lots of people disliking it because PvP would take a longer time as people can just keep strafing (not to easy to hit).

But yes, I agree. The 'Speed' Eggwars now isn't really much of a difference from Normal Eggwars. But... PvP now is FASTER because Golden Apples cost 5 gold, making less people buy them. :|

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It's still Speed Eggwars as the islands and the middle are still very close to each other so you can get very easy to both of them. I'm very happy that the Speed effect is removed as it was very annoying. I couldn't even PvP normal with it.

Last edited:

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
It's still Speed Eggwars as the islands and the middle are still very close to each other so you can get very easy to both of them. I'm very happy that the Speed effect is removed as it's was very annoying. I couldn't even PvP normal with it.
all that says is that ur bad in pvp

Jul 31, 2017
As the islands and generators are closer to mid it makes the game go faster which all in all made them keep the name speed eggwars. They also kept the name because the time that it to to finish these game is significantly shorter on average than a normal game so calling it speed eggwars.

Old_Santa

Aug 4, 2017
It still doesn't sound logical to remove speed from "speed eggwars". I used to enjoy playing speed egg wars as it brought a completely different game mode and pvp style than normal eggwars, however now the pvp style in speed eggwars is the same as normal eggwars

iiTzPuppy

Aug 13, 2017
It maybe because of obsidian price since it's more expensive than the normal one correct me if I am wrong tho

XFactorDroid

Mar 25, 2017
I believe they made Obsidian 5 Gold in Speed, and 10 gold in normal, Which meaning, Speed, as in, a faster time to protect your egg.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Bring back the Speed 2! it's just another version of Eggwars now. A less fun version
+1

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
I think because the maps are smaller and i belive you get better items. So the game goes faster than normal eggwars thus its called speed eggwars.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Because of the fact the islands are very close to eachother, and the prices for items in Speed EggWars differ from the items in regular EggWars.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
The stuff is cheaper in speed then normal.. But i agree, i miss the speed 2. They really need to add that again.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom