Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ivauno

Novice Member
Oct 15, 2017
im just wondering, why is skywars always full of tryhards?
this doesnt happen on other gamemodes like lucky islands but there are tryhards on skywars always, any reason why?

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
SkyWars has always been full of tryhards. I don’t even notice them anymore. I guess it’s just easier to farm wins in SkyWars than any other game mode. I wouldn’t worry about them too much though. I don’t even play their game. I just patiently wait for them to do their thing, set foot on the island, and fight them there. It’s a lot less effort then just tryharding yourself.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
this doesnt happen on other gamemodes like lucky islands but there are tryhards on skywars always, any reason why?
Because they want to ruin the game experience and make players be angry.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.

When you say "tryhards" players do you mean people who play too fast or people who are too upset?

Reactions: TheZigbot9000

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Adding to this: Or Players who actually does what the game entails more effectively than you do hence why they're getting called tryhards

I understand the concept, but skywars is full of partys between (2-4) and that makes the modality even more difficult, even though it is something fun (personally).
I think that instead of calling them "tryharders" they are more experienced players who play something faster than normal:P

Reactions: TheZigbot9000

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
The (what was new) combat system is simply existing long enough now for more and more people to practice and get good at it. Also, it seems that people care way more about PvP now than, say, in 2016. Well it looks like that to me at least.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Like all the people wants to win, and I understand that people who loves having wins, skywars is tryhard because is a pvp game

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
The (what was new) combat system is simply existing long enough now for more and more people to practice and get good at it. Also, it seems that people care way more about PvP now than, say, in 2016. Well it looks like that to me at least.

There is a difference, that in 2016 there were very few hackers and there was no way to acquire illegal clients, just as the players played very differently from how they are played now. They did not change the people, not the server, what changed was the way of fighting, and the players with more years in the game, are usually the most experienced :p

Like all the people wants to win, and I understand that people who loves having wins, skywars is tryhard because is a pvp game

Coincidentally, players who are "tryharders" are players who want to enter the top, or are already part of it and want to be in a higher position;(

Last edited by a moderator:

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
There is a difference, that in 2016 there were very few hackers and there was no way to acquire illegal clients, just as the players played very differently from how they are played now. They did not change the people, not the server, what changed was the way of fighting, and the players with more years in the game, are usually the most experienced :p
I'd say there used to be more hackers back then. I used to find someone flying or tping back to where they were pushed down every few games.

Reactions: Miauw

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
upload_2020-3-3_22-20-11.png

I would indeed call myself a tryhard, record holder of fastest win

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Haha, I like your post but I know what you mean. If this is a problem for you try playing in the afternoon instead of at night I always notice less (tryhards) are online :)

That depends a lot on the time zone, because when I enter the NLs enter with +2 partys, and in the afternoons (The NLs are already sleeping) there are people with a very high ping who play very well, or there are many hackers, so what meh ;(

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom