• Wonderful Idea

• Dumb Idea

Results are only viewable after voting.

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
No, i just think that you should be making a bit of a name for yourself before applying for helper. For example, Fox_Fil has been on the forums for a while now and is extremely active and comment on almost every post lol. Compared to ominous_bob, who is currently a nobody because nobody knows him. For example, i have been active on CC for a while now and active on forums since May, and now multiple people know me.

I don’t think you need to be known to do your job right, of course I believe he needs to be more active on CC and on the forums for a bit, but I wouldn’t say a lot of people need to know you. I know you only said a bit but I thought this would go to everyone, I’m not a staff member, but I am working on meeting the requirements for it.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t think you need to be known to do your job right, of course I believe he needs to be more active on CC and on the forums for a bit, but I wouldn’t say a lot of people need to know you. I know you only said a bit but I thought this would go to everyone, I’m not a staff member, but I am working on meeting the requirements for it.
So I do respect him/her for at least trying

• Disagree

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
Why I should be a helper? I don't know, i play everyday, i love the minigames, i just think i should be considered to be a helper, or something, good bye!
Hope you have a wonderful journey towards achieving helper make sure you apply at the links below other people gave which will take you to the application

• Agree
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom