Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SugarStarlight

Nov 21, 2015
I just had an Eggwars game in the map forest and it went really long (2 hours) and at the end the internet kicked me out from the game, the game seemed to be infinite!

My sugestion is : When the game goes over 45 min or even an hour all the eggs break instantly so these games doesn't take too long.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Ok, I get that the game is long, but if it removes the eggs, what's the point of eggwars? It would basically be Skywars with generators and villager.

Besides, most games aren't more than 1 hour long, just attack them, there's many anti-camping methods. If you play in team eggwars, you're basically asking for a long game.

Reactions: Deeds

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I've never really played a game longer than 30 mins but I don't think this is necessary. Having all the eggs break instantly would defeat the purpose of building up defenses for a long time. To deal with campers that make games take forever I suggest getting a power 1 bow and snipe the camper. As they try to heal slowly advance a bridge over to their island. Or on some maps you can tower high up and bridge over to a high area on the island (like a tall tree) and jump down. ♡

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I just had an Eggwars game in the map forest and it went really long (2 hours) and at the end the internet kicked me out from the game, the game seemed to be infinite!

My sugestion is : When the game goes over 45 min or even an hour all the eggs break instantly so these games doesn't take too long.
I don't really see the point in this

I know why you want this but really this can screw people over so much

I had recently made an eggwars obsidian guide that covers everything about obsidian
This makes obsidian a waste of gold if you know It will probably happen eventually

It all depends on your map to decide how long

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I have to say I do like this, but can you imagine the complaints CubeCraft would revive?! The solution is don't let it get to that point, you can always go for the early cheese or something like that can't you? I normal win without having an egg anyway so to many that would be nothing. And how you "breaking the egg at 45 mins" stop campers?

I like the idea but the more you think about it the more you realise how unnecessary it is -1

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
The main reason for this is campers and the only way to stop them is with a sneak attack from the back I suggest climbing the tree and build a bridge it's hard to notice people in the sky when your so foucused on your bridge on the ground ;)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Maybe you could rush islands and prevent camping, this is only on small maps though, on larger maps rush them from middle.

That is pretty much the only solution to prevent people from camping.

There might be others, but thats the most effective strategy for anti-camping in my opinion.

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com

No, my resoning is that egg wars takes time and effort the better a player you are the faster the game ends. I have played many games that have taken over an hour and have been on the offensive the entire time.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I believe there should be vote for all the remaining players after 1 hour to break the eggs

I do agree that the game has to be shorter; possibly by making player play more aggresivley?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I find the long games quite enjoyable when you have the time to play them with friends. So I am absolutely against adding a time limit or special event to the game. If you don't like playing long games, I would avoid team matches and stick to solo since you can usually finish that in under 10 minutes. Or just become extremely good at rushing. Your choice :P

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016

That wouldn't be fun. If I still have my egg I would abuse it. If I knew my egg was going to be broken, I would play like a conservative player. I would camp more for fear of my life. Getting your egg broken while fighting someone that is way more overpowered that you would mean serious problems for you.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
My longest game took something like 5 hours.
I enjoyed it though, it was pretty fun to hold a castle competition with total strangers and then see if they could blow our castle up while we tried to blow their castle up.
Anyway what I'm trying to say is.
Try to have as much fun as possible doesn't matter if the game takes long or not. Isn't that why you're playing Cubecraft?
To have fun.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
EggWars, the ''egg'' is also in the name. It is about the egg, so if you delete all the eggs after 45 minutes then it doesn't sounds fun anymore to me. So no, I don't agree.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

I get the point of this, but all with will do is make the games less fun and cause more camping to save their lives because they will only have one life left.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom