• it dosnt matter to me

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
for me, it seems that hardcore requires skill, wich is why i ask WHY DO PEOPLE HATE IT????

update: as of votes Right now it seems every1 is split :P

Last edited:

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
The reason people hate it is because it adds a challenge in that you can only regain health with gapples, which is annoying. Most people just don't want to put up with it. Now I don't hate it, but I don't much care for it personally because I like to rush, and cheap food and blocks are basically a must for me. In hardcore it takes what seems like forever and a day before you can actually build anywhere.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
The reason people hate it is because it adds a challenge in that you can only regain health with gapples, which is annoying. Most people just don't want to put up with it. Now I don't hate it, but I don't much care for it personally because I like to rush, and cheap food and blocks are basically a must for me. In hardcore it takes what seems like forever and a day before you can actually build anywhere.
i dont know about you but in hardcore, i can rush fairly well, get 32 iron on a 2 team map, that should be enough if you have shell cracker kit WICH IS A MUST

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
also on hardcore obsidian costs so much that the only map that makes it easy to get obsid is the pizza map

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Honestly, I prefer normal, because in op there is too much difference with the chest, besides it is more tedious to finish the game, I prefer it to be fast and not last long, but op fights take longer and finally I end up boring

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Honestly, I prefer normal, because in op there is too much difference with the chest, besides it is more tedious to finish the game, I prefer it to be fast and not last long, but op fights take longer and finally I end up boring
makes sence XD i would think that hard double would be a good combination because it makes it no regen but you can take more damage, also gives you more time to gear up, and it still wouldnt take that long

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't like Hardcore, because I just don't like the gamemode. It's not the same as Normal or Overpowered at all, it's the total opposite of Normal and Overpowered, which I just really don't like.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I don't like Hardcore, because I just don't like the gamemode. It's not the same as Normal or Overpowered at all, it's the total opposite of Normal and Overpowered, which I just really don't like.
how is it the opposite of normal?? please explain and if it is wouldn't op be 2??

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I like hardcore mostly for the quick fights and the fact that you can't eat 10 gapples during a fight like a lot of people do in normal. Lately though I've been playing normal half health which does the same thing but I like to alternate them. I think people just like longer fights which they have the option to run away from which is why they hate both modes I play.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I like hardcore mostly for the quick fights and the fact that you can't eat 10 gapples during a fight like a lot of people do in normal. Lately though I've been playing normal half health which does the same thing but I like to alternate them. I think people just like longer fights which they have the option to run away from which is why they hate both modes I play.
makes sense, thanks for your feed back you just reminded me of another question i had

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I prefer OP over hardcore but if hardcore was voted I could deal with it. I just really hate the cost of blocks and food, but thats about it. If you have the egg armor kit your set for victory IMO. Each set of full iron costs 80 diamonds which is hard to get and you can still be killed within 2 minutes. And there is hardly anyone that has an egg with full obby which means the game goes very fast.

A

A pigeon

I enjoy it once in a while. Too much of it takes the fun away , but its a great gamemode for a challenge.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
for me, it seems that hardcore requires skill, wich is why i ask WHY DO PEOPLE HATE IT????

update: as of votes Right now it seems every1 is split :p
hardcore is not fun because it takes 5 minuts to get armor, sword, food and blocks so ur just the hole game getting stuff without doing anything. so nothing happens in the game

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I don't mind it in eggwars because you get to respawn if you die as long as your egg is there. You can also grey golden apples to heal.

I know this is going off of game topic (so sorry :P ) but the only time I don't like it is when it is voted in games such as SG because if you get targeted your game is pretty much over because golden apples are so rare in normal and basic modes. The only time you get enough gaps to heal is in op mode and then it just becomes a fight of who has the most golden apples and health potions.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

update: as of votes Right now it seems every1 is split :p
I don't fancy hardcore, but if the game turns to be it, I won't rage quit.

The reason I don't really like it is because you can't regen your health back ( and gapples are expensive )
Really annoying when it comes to PVP and everything is so expensive, so it sets you back when you are trying to rush.
Genrally, it just makes things difficult ( which is the purpose of hardcore ) and I don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day z of y
Top Bottom