Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Before I went in blockwars, I was expecting there to be a cool new lobby, but no, IT WAS WORSE THEN BEFORE. There are no signs to choose maps, only iron or higher can which sucks. Change it back to the old blockwars lobby. The blockwars ingame lobby is fine, but not the main lobby. Cube, you guys can do better then this, change it back or actually make a new one. And yes, add the signs back.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I do find the fact they are changing all lobbies like this to be very obnoxious
If iron ranks can’t chose a map

If they did this to all lobbies
Iron ranks could then vote in quakecraft, select maps for custom PvP kits, and select duel kits
That is it

Needless to say I agree that they should stop moving this way

C

Cuteee

Before I went in blockwars, I was expecting there to be a cool new lobby, but no, IT WAS WORSE THEN BEFORE. There are no signs to choose maps, only iron or higher can which sucks. Change it back to the old blockwars lobby. The blockwars ingame lobby is fine, but not the main lobby. Cube, you guys can do better then this, change it back or actually make a new one. And yes, add the signs back.
Lol, they legit only moved the game selectors and made the leaderboards worse they didn't even add gestures for the leaderboards

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I agree, the lobby should be like in survival games, with a quick join armour stand and signs to the sides.

Last edited:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I miss when the lobbies were all really unique and had different layouts, rather than all having the typical "Path from spawn leading up to two splitting map selectors, with a leaderboard on each side of said path". Think Arcade, Eggwars or PvP lobbies before they received their respective changes (though, the current Eggwars lobby isn't bad). They look nice, they're just not very unique from one another :c

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I think they changed that just to make games start easier. Just like in UHC. BlockWars was pretty much dead before the update and might be later on, when the hype has faded. If not, they really should add them back.

Reactions: TheBrownster
X

xLuiiJox

'cozzzz it's CUBOCREFT and THEY do what THEY WANT!!!! jk, Idk y :]

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think the removed signs is because of how empty the games usually were before and having so many empty signs just meant that people would get split between them. Having just the autojoin armor stand means that everyone will be filtered into one game. Do note this is just what I think is happening, could be wrong.
I do agree that the spawn layout is pretty similar, but the lobbies themselves are all different designs. I would like different layouts for the boards, but not sure what all they could do. Multilevel design could be interesting. Probably a topic for another thread though.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I think the removed signs is because of how empty the games usually were before and having so many empty signs just meant that people would get split between them. Having just the autojoin armor stand means that everyone will be filtered into one game. Do note this is just what I think is happening, could be wrong.
I do agree that the spawn layout is pretty similar, but the lobbies themselves are all different designs. I would like different layouts for the boards, but not sure what all they could do. Multilevel design could be interesting. Probably a topic for another thread though.
That's understandable

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Games were pretty rarely spilt in between games, 90% of the time people joined the one with the most people in, the only time you didn't was when you didn't like the map so there actually wasn't any problem with it, the signs were perfectly fine and the change it just pretty annoying, you could either change it back to a sign layout or just allow choosing maps with stone rank on just Blockwars, because most games that don't allow people to choose maps are either very quick or have few maps to choose from anyway but Blockwars is a 6 minute ish game and 22 maps so it just really doesn't make sense.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom